- 24 min ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- 39 min ago Happy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- 1 hr ago Ganesha Jayanti 2020: Here's The Date, Muhurat And Puja Vidhi
- 1 hr ago Shakuntala Devi Actress Vidya Balan's Events Diary Is About Slay-Worthy Traditional Fashion
- Finance Bharti Airtel Shares Slip 4% After African Arm Reports Fall In Q3 Profit
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Federer saves seven match points in epic win over Sandgren
- Movies Mammootty's Shylock Is NOT Getting An Online Release: Director Ajai Vasudev Slams The Rumours!
- Technology Qubo Smart Indoor Camera And Smart Plugins Review: AI Takes It To Another Level
- News Extinct for 60 years, Cheetahs to run again in Indian jungles
- Automobiles Tata Nexon EV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.99 Lakh
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Long, shiny and voluminous hair can be all yours with one main ingredient - Coconut Oil and a few other remedies that can prevent greying of hair and also give you long and shiny hair.
Coconut oil is rich in antimicrobial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that strengthen the hair, condition the scalp, and help to regrow hair. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that keep your hair strong and healthy.
What Is Premature Greying Of Hair:
Premature greying of hair is nowadays becoming a big concern for people in their early 20's or 30's. For some, this condition is seen in an even earlier stage.
Premature greying of hair can be a result of some genetic factor, poor nutrition, hormonal fluctuations, smoking, pollution, stress, use of unsuitable hair products, and certain diseases such as chronic cold, sinusitis, and thyroid disorders.
Also Read:Simple tips to get black hair naturally!
When the amount of melanin, which is a pigment that gives your hair a natural colour, becomes low, your hair tends to turn white or gray. Deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals such as vitamin B, iron, copper, and iodine can contribute to this problem.
Remedies For Premature Greying Of Hair:
In this article we intend to bring out several simple ways of using coconut oil and other ingredients to prevent premature greying of hair.
Plain Coconut Oil:
One best and easiest remedy is to use pure and plain coconut oil. Just apply this generously on your scalp and hair, and massage well. Do this every night before going to bed and wash off in the morning.
Henna is a wonderful hair colourant and a great coolant. It is an excellent conditioner and not only nourishes your hair, but also makes it healthy, strong, dark and shiny.
All you have to do is pluck a handful of henna leaves and boil them in coconut oil until they become charred. Cool completely, strain and use this oil regularly on your scalp and hair.
Curry leaves have the capacity of providing a darker pigmentation on your hair. When combined with coconut oil, it becomes an excellent hair tonic for treating premature gray hair.
Take a bunch of curry leaves and boil them in coconut oil until they are charred. Cool completely and strain this oil.
Now massage your scalp and hair completely with this oil and leave on for 30-45 minutes and rinse off. Repeat this at least twice in a week for best results.
Amla, or Indian gooseberry, is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants and has anti-ageing benefits. It is excellent for a variety of hair problems, including premature greying of hair.
Take some coconut oil in a pan and add some dried amla pieces to the oil.
Boil this mixture until the amla pieces are charred and all the amla extract is available in the oil. Strain this mixture and massage this oil well on your scalp and hair.
You can leave it overnight or for at least an hour and then rinse it off. Alternatively, you can also use amla powder if you do not have dried amla pieces. Repeat this at least twice a week.
Mix about three teaspoons of lemon juice with some coconut oil, such that it is sufficient for the length of your hair. Massage this mixture on your hair and scalp and leave it on for about 60 minutes before you rinse it off.
Coconut Oil Shampoo:
The other best remedy to avoid premature greying of hair is to use a mild shampoo for hair wash that contains at least some amount of coconut oil in it.