- 11 hrs ago Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- 12 hrs ago Mercury Transit in Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Exclusive: A Cosmetologist Explains Everything About Acne
- 13 hrs ago Shershaah Promotions: Kiara Advani Slays It In An Orange Pantsuit As She Promotes Her Movie In Kargil
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Automobiles 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Kalonji seeds are also known as nigella sativa or black cumin. Due to medicinal properties found in Kalonji seeds, these can help to benefit your skin and hair in many ways.
Kalonji seeds are not only appreciated for its health benefits, but also many skin and hair care experts have proved its efficiency on hair as well. Do you know how to use kalonji seeds on hair? To Know more, read on.
Kalonji seeds can help to deal with hair loss and hair greying problems in both men and women. Apart from this, it helps to keep your scalp cool and itch-free all the time.
Well, here we mention to you some of the different hair benefits of using Kalonji seeds and also how to use kalonji seeds for hair care.
1. Treats Dandruff
Kalonji oil contains antiviral and antimicrobial properties that can help to treat the dandruff flakes on the scalp. Dandruff problem is one among the common problems found in both men and women, which can sometimes turn into a serious issue. Well, if you are dealing with serious dandruff problems, Kalonji can help to treat this problem.
Take some Kalonji oil and heat it for some time. Now add one spoon of coconut oil to it and massage your scalp with this. Leave it overnight and wash off with lukewarm water in the morning.
2. To Treat Hair Fall Problem
Hair fall problem may sometimes be due to age, hormonal issues, unhealthy diet and unhygienic condition of hair as well. In order to teat hair fall problems, you can use some Kalonji seeds.
Take two spoons of Kalonji seeds and mix it with one spoon of olive oil, one spoon of coconut oil and one spoon of castor oil. Mix all the ingredients together and heat it for some time. Now massage your scalp with this mixture and wrap your hair with a warm towel to increase the benefits. Wash off with a mild shampoo and conditioner later.
3. Boosts Hair Growth
Kalonji seeds are significantly used to boost hair growth in a person. If you want to strengthen the hair follicles and boost hair growth, you should be using Kalonji seed paste.
Take three to four spoons of Kalonji seeds and soak them in water for an hour. Now grind them to make a paste. Add two spoons of honey and one spoon of yogurt to the Kalonji paste and mix together. Apply this paste on your scalp and wash off with water.
4. Treats Scalp Irritation
Poor scalp condition can often lead to irritation and infection on the scalp. Also, it may be due to the excessive use of chemicals on the hair. So if you are the one who is suffering from scalp irritation and itching problems, you can make use of Kalonji seeds.
Take some Kalonji seeds and grind them together to make a thick paste. Now, add one spoon of aloe vera gel, one spoon of olive oil and ½ a pinch of turmeric to it.
Mix all the ingredients together and apply this mixture on the scalp. Wash off with cold water after 30 minutes. Using Kalonji hair mask can help to calm down the irritation and inflammation of the scalp skin.
5. Boosts Hair Volume
Kalonji not only helps to treat hair fall problems, but it also helps to add volume to the hair. Take some Kalonji seeds and boil them in one glass of water. Boil the seeds for 10 minutes and switch off the flame.
Allow the water to cool down and then add two spoons of lemon juice to it. Mix both the ingredients together and then use this water as an after-rinse. Using this water as an after-rinse can help to boost your hair growth and volume instantly and also soften your tresses naturally. Repeat this remedy twice in a week to enjoy the hair benefits of Kalonji seeds.
Caution! Points To Remember Before Using Kalonji Seeds On Scalp
- You should never apply excess of Kalonji seed oil, as it may lead to itching and irritation on the scalp. To be on a safer side, you should prefer mixing Kalonji oil with coconut or olive oil.
- Most of the people suffer from Kalonji oil allergy and hence if you are the one who is suffering from this, you should make sure to patch test the ingredient before use. Apply a few drops on your scalp and check if you suffer from a burning sensation on the scalp or not.
- You should carefully use Kalonji seed oil, as exposure to the skin may sometimes lead to acne and pimples. It is always better to apply Kalonji oil with the help of a cotton ball.