- 2 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Housewarming Dates In This Month
- 4 hrs ago 5 Amazing Benefits Of Sunflower Oil For Skin
- 5 hrs ago June 2020: A List Of Popular Festivals That Will Be Celebrated In This Month
- Movies Kabir Khan Is Very Clear That He Will Be Releasing ’83 In The Theatre
- Sports Coronavirus: IOA hands over Rs 2 crore to Sports Minister on behalf of NSFs, athletes
- News Home Minister Amit Shah speaks to all CMs, seeks their views on extension of coronavirus lockdown
- Technology Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Finance FM Sitharaman Launches Free Instant PAN Card Facility Using Aadhaar
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Have you ever looked at all those people with sleek, straight hair and envied them for it?
Well, like they say, the grass is greener on the other side and people who do not have straight hair in most cases wish that they did!
Although every hair type has its own charm, straight hair tops the list because of how easy it is to maintain. Straight, silky hair can work well with any outfit and is suitable for any occasion!
If you have straight hair, which is manageable, then you do not have to worry about spending much time on your hairdos before heading out. Straight hair never fails to look effortlessly presentable.
Unfortunately, not all of us are born with straight hair. However, thanks to technology, people with curly or wavy hair can now manage to attain straight hair, even if it is temporary!
Hair-straightening flat irons are electronic devices used to straighten the mane, using heat. Hair straightening using flat irons has a temporary effect that can stay put for a few days.
So, if you are someone who straightens your hair regularly, then you must be aware of a few mistakes that can damage your hair, have a look!
Many a times, we tend to be in a hurry and try to straighten our hair with flat irons, when our hair is still damp from a wash.
This habit can cause some serious damage to your hair, as wet hair is delicate and using a heat iron on delicate hair can lead to hair breakage, split ends and hair fall.
It is not advisable to set the temperature on your flat iron to the maximum level. Ideally, 300 degrees can be effective in straightening any hair type and you must try not to cross that temperature and go higher. Excess heat can damage the hair cells and lead to dry hair and split ends.
Many a times, we tend to forget that flat irons must be cleaned on a regular basis. Most of us just use it and forget all about it until the next time. However, flat irons collect a lot of oil, hair product grease, dust, etc, on it with each use.
Using uncleaned flat irons can also damage your hair further and may cause issues like dandruff.
So, it is best to clean flat irons with a cloth or a cotton swab dipped in an alcohol-based cleaning solution, regularly.