Sometimes, it can seem like people with wavy hair have it all really easy, as they kind of seem to have the best of both worlds, that is having curls and straight hair at the same time. This may not be true, as wavy hair comes with its own set of problems. That's why these hairstyles for girls with wavy hair, which we have listed below, are aimed to make your life a little easier.
All kinds of hair come with a lot of problems. With straight hair, there's the problem of hair looking too flat and hair thinning out. With curls, there's frizz, tangles and hair fall. Curly hair in fact is pretty much the most problematic one.
People think that women with wavy hair are spared from facing all of these problems. However, that's not true. Even people with wavy hair can face the problem of frizz and hair fall quite often. And of course, the hair can look flat too at times.
So, we bring to you hairstyles that would ensure that girls with wavy hair are spared from ever having a bad hair day, no matter what time of the day and what weather. Do have a look at these hairstyles that'd suit wavy hair.
1. Side-Part: Wavy hair can look so dressed up without even much of an effort. This just needs a little serum after washing your hair and you are done! No other hair type can pull off such a look with such ease.
2. Pushed Back: Just push back your hair and that's it. It's that simple to make wavy hair look great.
3. Half Bun: Take a section of your hair and pull it up into a bun, leaving the rest loose. This looks really good and messy on wavy hair. It's a perfect hairdo for wavy hair.
4. Side Pins: Just take two sections of hair from the front and push the sections back to pin them up together at the back. This is a really easy hairstyle to try for wavy hair.
5. Side Braid: Start with a braid at the crown of your hair, taking it to the ends. This is a really simple and pretty hairstyle for girls with wavy hair.
6. Jeweled Back: This is basically a messy updo, with the hair randomly pushed back and then clipped with the hair jewel, which is the highlight of the entire look.
7. Half Pony: No other hair type can make the half pony look as amazing as girls with wavy hair. And it's pretty much the simplest hairstyle out there to try for wavy hair.
8. Braided Half Updo: This is the half updo, but a more complicated version of it. For this wavy hair hairdo, tie two braids from the front sections and bring them back together and pin them up. And you've got yourself a perfect hairstyle for wavy hair.
9. Braided Crown: This is similar to the last look, except you form a sort of crown with the two braids at the front.
10. Braid Headband: In this look, you make a sort of headband with your braid. There are many simple ways to do this. This one is a wide set braid.
11. Side Braid For Short Hair: This look is perfect for girls with chopped ear-length hair. Just make a braid at the front and drag it backwards. That's it. A perfect and easy hairstyle to try for wavy hair.
12. Knotted Braid: This hairstyle has a braid at the front with pieces of hair going through the braids like a waterfall. It's extremely pretty to look at.