- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 23 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago Can You Get Pregnant While On Birth Control Pills?
- 11 hrs ago 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- 12 hrs ago Did You Know These Benefits of Drinking Green Tea Before Bed
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 11 Worldwide Box Office: Film Maintains A Winning Streak
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
It goes without saying that in today's date hair spray serves as a basic beauty staple. There are a variety of hair sprays out there being sold in the market; protective spray, anti-frizz, natural hold, extra hold, heat mist, the list just seems to be endless.
But, there is one thing common among all of the store-bought commercial hair sprays, they are all infused with harmful toxins and chemicals.
Also Read: Easy Steps To Make Hair Sprays At Home
People who've used such hair care products have complained of experiencing side effects like hair loss, dry hair, irritation to the skin, hair thinning, etc.
These side effects usually become apparent over the long run.
Truth is, these products do your tresses more harm than good. That is why, it is important to make a switch from chemical-based products to natural ingredients.
Today, we at Boldsky will be sharing an amazingly effective DIY hair spray that you can make at home, without having to spend a fortune.
This homemade hair spray is free of alcohol, which is one of the key ingredients in the store-bought hair sprays.
This spray is known to add texture to your hair, without damaging it. Also, applying it will provide a natural hold and make your tresses more manageable.
1 cup of hot water
2 tablespoons of sugar
7-8 drops of orange or lemon oil
1 spray bottle
Method Of Preparation:
- Add sugar in the said quantity in hot water and allow it to dissolve.
- Then, add the drops of essential oil of your choice.
- Stir it properly.
- Then, fill the spray bottle.
Just one spray should give your hair a natural hold. At first, try it in a small quantity and see if it suits your tresses. Also, please remember that too much of a good thing can be bad, so use a little bit of this hair spray and flaunt those beautiful locks.