- 1 hr ago This B-Town Actor Spreads Coronavirus Safety Awareness In The Most Stylish Way, Guess Who Is He!
- 1 hr ago Sun Transit In Cancer 2020: How It Will Affect Your Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sushant Singh Rajput’s Jersey In Dil Bechara Makes NBA Basketball Player Reggie Miller React
- 3 hrs ago Sunny Leone In Blue Shirt-Short And Orange Jumpsuit, Which Beach Outfit Of Hers Did You Like More?
- Sports Cricket Australia to appoint 'mental health and wellbeing' expert
- Movies Vanitha Vijaykumar Meets Asst. Commissioner Who Assures To Take Action Against Ravinder & Surya Devi
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- News Rajasthan crisis: After Pilot's exit, state Cabinet and council of minister to meet tonight
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The length we have gone to get that elusive thick and glossy hair is ridiculous. From splurging mind-boggling numbers on fancy hair spas to trying insane tricks at home, we have done them all!
Going beyond futile attempts and pulling hair in frustration, what if we say, we have one solution that shows real results? No lofty claims, no hefty price tags, but only authentic results! Yes, we present to you the guava leaves hair tonic!
Does it work? It pretty-much transforms your locks! Guava contains thrice as high vitamin A, vitamin C and lycopene than any other fruit you can get your hands on.
And this is just the fruit, not counting the leaves, which is notably more potent. Guava leaves pack a powerful punch of vitamin B complex, that is, niacin, thiamine and folate.
It is this vitamin that your hair follicles depend on for their strength and growth. Other than that, it contains antimicrobial properties that cleanse the scalp of impurities, control excess oil production and kill the dandruff-causing bacteria.
Vitamin C boosts collagen activity, which in turn improves the elasticity of hair. And lycopene forms a protective shield against the damaging UV rays.
In short, guava leaves can stop hair loss, make hair grow twice as strong and add a dazzling shine to your locks. However, for the guava leaves hair rinse to really show its results, you need to continue using it for a considerable period of time, say 3 months.
So, here is how you can make this herbal hair tonic!
Take a handful of guava leaves and rinse them thoroughly to remove all the surface dirt and dust.
Take 1 litre of water in a bowl over medium flame, allow it to simmer for 5 minutes. When the water comes to a boiling point, add the guava leaves. Let it simmer in a low flame for 20 minutes. Once it turns colour and is fully saturated, turn off the heat.
Let the solution cool in room temperature. Strain the solution and transfer it into a spray bottle.
Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb to remove all knots. Hold your hair from mid-length and then, run the comb through to reduce the breakage.
Spritz the solution liberally all over your scalp, starting from roots, working your way down to the tips. Your hair should be thoroughly doused in the solution.
Massage your scalp, using the soft bud of your fingers for the solution to penetrate deep and stimulate blood flow.
Let it sit for an hour or overnight, before washing it clean with a mild shampoo. Apply this herbal hair tonic 2 to 3 times a week for best results.
Do give this super-effective hair tonic a definite try, and let us know how it worked for you in the comment section below! And as always, pamper and love thyself! You truly deserve it!