- 3 hrs ago Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- 7 hrs ago Amazon Republic Day Sale Is Here! Up To 70% Off On Handbags, Backpacks, Clutches & More
- 8 hrs ago Dr Angelique Coetzee: Don’t Look At Your Positivity Rate, Look At How Many People Admitted In ICU
- 9 hrs ago Saturn Combust In Capricorn On 18 January 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Automobiles Toyota Hilux Official Teaser Out Now: Launch On Jan 20
- Sports Four most expensive January transfers so far in 2022
- News ED raids an attempt to put pressure on me ahead of polls in Punjab: CM Channi
- Finance Which Is Better for Home Loan Protection: Term Insurance or Home Loan Insurance?
- Movies BB15: Shamita Says She Wants To Get Married This Year, Nishant Advises Her Not To Rush Into Things With Raqesh
- Education JPSC Admit Card 2021 For Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Released At jpsc.gov.in
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Might Not Support Fast-Charging; 3C Certification Website Reveals
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Hair greying and hair discolouration are common problems that you will face as a part of the aging process. While greying of hair is an accepted look for an elderly, hair discoloration is not that appealing.
It is common that grey hair will undergo discolouration to yellow or brown in due course. This also happens in people who discontinue using hair dye after long and consistent use.
While hair greying is a natural process, hair discolouration is mainly influenced by external and environmental factors. If you are not providing care to your pearl white locks, chances are that your hair will become multi coloured.
Since white hair is devoid of pigment, it absorbs color from the hair dye, styling products, and chlorine from water. This will result in hair discolouration, unless you try some tips to prevent it.
There are many commercially available products that are useful in colouring your hair black. But, all of these have its own dangerous side effects. Natural treatments are the best option for retaining the natural look of your hair. This will give you a safe option to look young and beautiful.
There are many home remedies to prevent discoloured hair. Here, we shall discuss some of the most effective home remedies to prevent discoloured hair.
Mix equal parts of any mild conditioner with 30-volume peroxide. Apply this to your hair and massage well to make it spread evenly. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This will help prevent hair discolouration.
Curry leaves can help you to a great extent in treating discolouration of hair. Put curry leaves in a bowl of coconut oil and heat this. Cool and keep it aside for one week. Use this oil regularly to massage your scalp and hair.
Hibiscus is well known for its use in hair care. Heat some coconut oil with added hibiscus petals. Use this oil to help to prevent premature discolouration of hair. With regular use, this will also help in reversing the depigmentation of hair.
Mix three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, three tabl spoon baking soda, one tablespoon honey and half tablespoon water. Apply the paste to your hair and leave it for five minutes. Rinse and use a conditioner.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the most widely used home remedies to prevent discoloured hair. Dry Amla thoroughly and then powder it. Mix this with warm oil and apply to hair. Applying Amla juice directly will also help.
No doubt! One of the easiest and effective home remedies to prevent discoloured hair is using henna. Apply henna to your hair at least once a week. It is recommended to add some tea to the henna mix as this will act as one of the effective agents to make the hair black.
Wash your hair regularly to keep it clean from the pollutants, dust and dirt that may accumulate in the hair. Wear a hat when you are outdoors and use swim caps in pools. Quit smoking as this can help you to retain natural black colour of your hair for longer.
Try these home remedies to prevent discoloured hair and keep up your young and vibrant look.
- skin careBenefits Of Murumuru Butter For Skin And Hair
- hair careSay Goodbye To Your Hair Worries With Egg And Coconut Based Hair Masks
- hair careDandruff Is Toxic But There Are Certain Easy Ways To Stop It Without Having To Step Out!
- make up tipsMouni Roy Serves Flawless Beauty Inspiration! Flaunts Her French Braid And Glam Makeup In Latest Post
- hair careToofan Promotions: Mrunal Thakur Shows How To Ace Oily Hair Look With Low Space Buns; Try It Now!
- hair careCannes Film Festival 2021: Bella Hadid Gives Her Hair Bun A Stylish Modern Twist And Steals The Show
- hair careAly Goni’s Braided Hairstyle Is So Stylish That The Men With Long Hair Would Totally Get Obsessed By It
- hair careSherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Shows Interesting Ways To Kick Your Hair Bun Game Up A Notch
- body careFather’s Day 2021: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- hair careSummer Trends 2021: Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor, Ananya Panday and Suhana Khan's Braid Hairstyles
- hair careNeha Sharma’s Cute Two Braids Could Be Your Ideal Hairstyle For Oily Hair Days
- hair careStep-By-Step Guide On How To Get Nargis Fakhri-Inspired Cornrow Braid Half-Bun Hairstyle