- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 5 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 18 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Hair greying and hair discolouration are common problems that you will face as a part of the aging process. While greying of hair is an accepted look for an elderly, hair discoloration is not that appealing.
It is common that grey hair will undergo discolouration to yellow or brown in due course. This also happens in people who discontinue using hair dye after long and consistent use.
While hair greying is a natural process, hair discolouration is mainly influenced by external and environmental factors. If you are not providing care to your pearl white locks, chances are that your hair will become multi coloured.
Since white hair is devoid of pigment, it absorbs color from the hair dye, styling products, and chlorine from water. This will result in hair discolouration, unless you try some tips to prevent it.
There are many commercially available products that are useful in colouring your hair black. But, all of these have its own dangerous side effects. Natural treatments are the best option for retaining the natural look of your hair. This will give you a safe option to look young and beautiful.
There are many home remedies to prevent discoloured hair. Here, we shall discuss some of the most effective home remedies to prevent discoloured hair.
Mix equal parts of any mild conditioner with 30-volume peroxide. Apply this to your hair and massage well to make it spread evenly. Wash it off after 20 minutes. This will help prevent hair discolouration.
Curry leaves can help you to a great extent in treating discolouration of hair. Put curry leaves in a bowl of coconut oil and heat this. Cool and keep it aside for one week. Use this oil regularly to massage your scalp and hair.
Hibiscus is well known for its use in hair care. Heat some coconut oil with added hibiscus petals. Use this oil to help to prevent premature discolouration of hair. With regular use, this will also help in reversing the depigmentation of hair.
Mix three tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, three tabl spoon baking soda, one tablespoon honey and half tablespoon water. Apply the paste to your hair and leave it for five minutes. Rinse and use a conditioner.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is one of the most widely used home remedies to prevent discoloured hair. Dry Amla thoroughly and then powder it. Mix this with warm oil and apply to hair. Applying Amla juice directly will also help.
No doubt! One of the easiest and effective home remedies to prevent discoloured hair is using henna. Apply henna to your hair at least once a week. It is recommended to add some tea to the henna mix as this will act as one of the effective agents to make the hair black.
Wash your hair regularly to keep it clean from the pollutants, dust and dirt that may accumulate in the hair. Wear a hat when you are outdoors and use swim caps in pools. Quit smoking as this can help you to retain natural black colour of your hair for longer.
Try these home remedies to prevent discoloured hair and keep up your young and vibrant look.