- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
It is time to look at some of the best juices you can pamper your hair with. These juices on the list which Boldsky has shared with you are easily available since you need to prepare it at home.
One thing that is common on the list is that all these juices are made out of only green fruits and vegetables. The presence of vitamins and nutrients in these green foods will help to boost your tresses thus giving it a natural shine in a week's time.
What is more surprising is that these green juices which are used for your hair is not only best to make your locks shine, but to also help get rid of other hair problems like dandruff, dry hair, lice and even split ends since the minerals in these juices tend to make your hair soft.
So, what are you waiting for, take a look at some of the green juice masks you can apply to your scalp to get shiny hair.
In a pot of hot water, add 100 gms of mint leaves. Allow it to boil in the water for 15 minutes. Now strain the water and wash your hair with this water to get natural shiny hair in a week's time.
Grind one whole cabbage to paste. Add half a mug of rose water to the paste to make a hair mask. Now apply this cabbage juice to your scalp to get shiny hair in less than 15 days.
Boil 500 gms of spinach. When done, grind the leaves to paste. Now add fresh milk to the paste to make a hair mask or spinach juice. Wash your hair with this green juice to make your hair shine naturally.
Broccoli is another vegetable that is used for hair care. Grind one whole veggie to a juice form. Wash your hair with this juice and rinse off with plain water. Don't use soap. This green juice will leave behind a soothing smell too.
This green juice mask to get shiny hair is to be used twice in the week. To a cup of celery juice, add half a glass of milk and mix the contents. Now, apply the juice to your hair and allow it to soak for 15 minutes before rinsing it well.
Cucumber juice is cooling for your hair and is one of the best green veggies you can use on your tresses to get a shiny mane. On the other hand, this herbal hair mask prevents your hair from getting too oily too.
Asparagus juice is another green veggie to treat your hair with care. All you need to do is make a juice from two stalks of asparagus and wash your hair with it twice in a week.
Beans one of the highest veggies rich in proteins, which is why it is on the list to pamper your hair with. Grind 500 gms beans to paste and add coconut oil to the paste. Massage this green juice mask in your hair once in a month to get shiny hair.
Green Apple Juice
Green apple juice is another way to treat your hair right. Massage this green juice into your hair and your scalp. After 15 minutes rinse with cold water and repeat the following week.
If you have dull hair and want to get rid of it, try washing your hair with this green juice to get shiny tresses.