- Finance Trump's Criticism Of Cryptocurrencies Drags Bitcoin To Levels Below $10,000
- Movies Yeh Hai Mohabbatein Spin-off Gets SCRAPPED; This Show Might Replace Divyanka & Karan’s Show!
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Automobiles 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Have you ever realised that hair problems never cease to end and it continues to be a recurring misery? Instead of cribbing and getting depressed, it's better to take good care of your hair.
Whether your hair is wavy, curly or straight, everyone goes through the problem of hair fall and dandruff. It is a common knowledge that there is no end for hair loss and the causes of the problem persists mostly when women tie their hair when its damp, as this keeps the hair moist for a protracted period of time. Most of us don't realize that the cause of hair damage begins during the shower, when you tie your clammy hair as this weakens the thickness of your strands.
Here are a list of things that causes hair damage when you tie your wet hair.
When hair is wet, there are chances of shedding more hair. Never try to rigorously brush or tie your wet hair since this weakens and breaks the hair strands. These stern actions can lead to acute hair damage. Healthy hair can only be achieved through a lot of persistence so use a soft towel to drain out water from your hair before tying them.
Never tie your wet hair into a ponytail as it is fragile and therefore cause hair loss. Using hair elastic to tie dripping hair is definitely asking for more root damage and hair breakage. Make sure to dry your tresses before tying your hair.
Problem of Dandruff
This is another common reason to avoid tying wet hair. Make sure you brush and tie your hair when it is dry. When hair is soaking wet, there are chances of getting dandruff. Moisture and sweat are one of the main causes of dandruff so do not tie wet hair.
Dandruff is the main cause for itching of the scalp. Tying wet hair makes your scalp itch more due to sweat and dandruff as your hair will take time to dry. It is also true that lice and scalp infections spread when the hair is damp.
Brittle or Lackluster
Trying to tie your hair when it is semi-damp can cause hair to become brittle. Never try to squeeze or twist when the hair is wet as the texture will turn lifeless and lackluster.
Hair thinning and baldness
Tying wet hair injures the scalp more as it cracks off a lot of strands. Hair becomes vulnerable when it is wet, so never pull on wet hair tightly for plaiting as this could damage your hair. These are the main causes for baldness and hair thinning.
Always make sure to dry the strands before tying your wet hair to stay away from severe hair problems.