- News Onions to cost Rs 35 per kilo in Hyderabad
- Sports IPL 2020: We are starting to get some momentum as a team: Arshdeep Singh after KXIP’s stunning win over SRH
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Finance Monetary And Fiscal Policy Face Tightening Constraints: RBI Deputy Governor
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
We all love to relax over a bottle of beer. It is a refreshing and probably the best drink to hang out with!You might not know but beer has many beauty benefits. It is great for the skin as well as hair. A beer bath brings a glow on the face, fights ageing, cleanses the skin, maintains the skin's pH balance, and treats acne to name a few.
There are many benefits of beer for the hair too! Beer hair wash is very nourishing for the hair. Apart from acting as a natural conditioner for the hair, beer can also be used to get thick and voluminous hair naturally. So if you have thin hair and desire to get thick and strong hair, wash with beer.
In short, a beer bubble bath is what you need to enjoy the numerous beauty benefits of the beer. The alcohol is widely available in the market so you can make use of this beverage on the hair.
So what makes beer healthy for the hair? Beer, the alcoholic beverage contains phosphorous, magnesium and maltose which are great for hair care. Biotin in hair prevents hair loss and also treats dandruff. So, what are you waiting for. Check out the hair benefits of beer and see how this alcoholic beverage is good for hair care.
Hair Care With Beer:
This is one of the well known hair benefits of beer. Rinse your hair with beer after shampooing to condition the hair.
Beer With Lemon Juice & Honey
Mix all the ingredients together. Wash your hair with this mix after hair wash to get soft and shiny hair naturally.
Fights Split Ends
Hair care with beer is easy. Leave beer open overnight and in the morning boil it with water. Add honey and lemon juice. Apply on the hair ends and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Mix With Jojoba Oil
Care for your hair by mixing beer with jojoba oil. Apply on the hair roots and leave for some time. Rinse with cold water.
Treats Hair Fall
This is one of the benefits of applying beer on hair. Beer treats hair fall by strengthening hair roots and increasing hair growth. Beer has biotin which treats hair fall.
Get Voluminous Hair
To get thick and voluminous hair, rinse your hair with warm beer after hair wash.
Beer benefits the hair as it brings the shine and softness to the hair. Pour warm beer on the hair after washing it to get shiny and glossy hair.
Is your hair tangled and you are scared to comb it? Well, wash your hair with beer to de-tangle the hair. Beer is a conditioner which can make de-tangling easier for you!
Treats Frizzy Hair
Washing your hair with beer helps treat dry and frizzy hair.