- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 10 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 11 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Ofcourse, there are a few effects of using hair colours. They may damage your hair, cause dryness and make them weak so choose your brands smartly. Hair care is as important as your skin care.
Summer Hair Colours & Trends
1. To suit your skin tone: Choose hair colours according to your complexion. If you are on the fairer side then maybe colours like blonde could really give you that desired look. Your favourite celebrities are also sporting the same colour this season. Remember Kareena sporting blonder streaks in her recent flick and Bipasha (dusky complexion) choosing colours like bold red or burgundy.
2. If you want to get a little wacky and trendy add some fun element by going red but make sure you choose the right shade and go for highlights then getting into a complete layering which would look really bizarre.
3. If you have tanned or your skin tone is a little lighter then opt for summer hair colours like browns, aubourn or even burgundy. Make sure you go for bright shades like blondes or reds to highlight and bring a bolder appearance.
4. Streaking or complete colouring is your choice but make sure you decide by keeping certain factors in mind. Highlighting or a complete coat depends on factors like your length of your hair, the volume and most important the hair cut you are sporting.
5. For shorter hair, highlights with layers would be best. If you have decided to go for a shorter crop its a fantastic idea to beat the heat in a very trendy manner. Longer hair trends are always fancied and if you think you can carry it off then go for a complete layering of your hair. If you want a natural sun kissed look then go for colours like hazel, light browns and mahogany but keeping in mind of your skin tone.
6. Blonde is the hot favourite this season but make sure you watch out the complete colour palette with your stylist. Also seek help with respect to hair care (about shampooing, conditioning and straightening).
Have fun this season by sporting the best summer hair colours and trends. Get the all new look keeping these prime factors in mind.
To get eyes and heads turn at you! Be ready for a makeover by choosing apt hair colours. Take a pride in being the new summer fashion trendsetter!