- Technology How To Get Free Broadband Service From BSNL: Check All The Details Here
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan's Jhund Teaser Out; Son Abhishek Bachchan Says 'It's Just Awesome'
- News The significance of J P Nadda and what will he bring to the table
- Finance RBI Releases Board Meeting Minutes For The First Time To Improve Transparency
- Sports Tendulkar, Walsh to coach teams in bushfire charity match
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ofcourse, there are a few effects of using hair colours. They may damage your hair, cause dryness and make them weak so choose your brands smartly. Hair care is as important as your skin care.
Summer Hair Colours & Trends
1. To suit your skin tone: Choose hair colours according to your complexion. If you are on the fairer side then maybe colours like blonde could really give you that desired look. Your favourite celebrities are also sporting the same colour this season. Remember Kareena sporting blonder streaks in her recent flick and Bipasha (dusky complexion) choosing colours like bold red or burgundy.
2. If you want to get a little wacky and trendy add some fun element by going red but make sure you choose the right shade and go for highlights then getting into a complete layering which would look really bizarre.
3. If you have tanned or your skin tone is a little lighter then opt for summer hair colours like browns, aubourn or even burgundy. Make sure you go for bright shades like blondes or reds to highlight and bring a bolder appearance.
4. Streaking or complete colouring is your choice but make sure you decide by keeping certain factors in mind. Highlighting or a complete coat depends on factors like your length of your hair, the volume and most important the hair cut you are sporting.
5. For shorter hair, highlights with layers would be best. If you have decided to go for a shorter crop its a fantastic idea to beat the heat in a very trendy manner. Longer hair trends are always fancied and if you think you can carry it off then go for a complete layering of your hair. If you want a natural sun kissed look then go for colours like hazel, light browns and mahogany but keeping in mind of your skin tone.
6. Blonde is the hot favourite this season but make sure you watch out the complete colour palette with your stylist. Also seek help with respect to hair care (about shampooing, conditioning and straightening).
Have fun this season by sporting the best summer hair colours and trends. Get the all new look keeping these prime factors in mind.
To get eyes and heads turn at you! Be ready for a makeover by choosing apt hair colours. Take a pride in being the new summer fashion trendsetter!