Beer recipes for hair care-
1.Rinse your hair with beer and then with warm water to get the natural hair conditioner benefit.
2.To get shine and hair volume, mix beer with apple cider vinegar and apply it on the hair after shampooing. This is one of the most widely used beer recipes for hair care.
3.Mix few drops of jojoba oil in a cup of beer. Apply it deep into the hair roots and keep for sometime. Rinse well.
4.One of the most effective beer recipes for hair care as a natural hair conditioner is; leave a beer bottle open overnight and then heat it for a minute. Add 2 teaspoon of honey and 3-4 drops of lemon. Apply on the hair and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off well.
5.Mix distilled water, lemon juice, beer and vinegar and apply on the shampooed hair. Leave for sometime and then rinse well.
6.Mix beer with your shampoo in water and apply it. This natural hair conditioner will smoothen the hair and make it stronger.
Beer has phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and maltose which makes beer a natural hair care ingredient. Biotin in beer prevents hair loss and dandruff. Maltose strengthens the hair and with vitamin C it brings natural shine in the hair.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?