- 2 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 3 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 4 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 5 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Prithviraj's Driving License: Official Trailer Is Out!
- Sports JK Tyre Orange 4X4 Fury got off to a colourful start
- News Modi govt will try to solve concerns over Citizenship Bill: Shah assures Tripura delegations
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The hairstyling product named 'Michelle Obama' Hair Spray will come at a price of 18 dollars. The hairstyling product manufacturer-Paul Labrecque Products-informs that Michelle Obama uses the 18 dollars hair spray called "Straight Finish" to get a smooth and shiny look. The first lady"s hairstylist, Yusef Williams, who also works as a stylist for Paul Labrecque, has used the product on the first lady for events and photo shoots, including the Democratic Convention.
The manufacturer is now advertising the product on its Web site, claiming customers can "Get Michelle Obama's Look."