- Finance WhatsApp To Soon Roll Out Payments Services In India
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale Aug 6th - 10th: Offers To Avail On Smartphones
- Sports Victorious Vekic happy she didn't 'forget how to play' as tennis returns in Palermo
- Movies KGF Star Yash And Radhika Pandit’s Adorable Kids Celebrate Their First Raksha Bandhan! SEE PICS
- News Ahead of Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya, section 144 imposed in Mangaluru from Aug 4 to 6
- Automobiles Independence Day: Official State Car Of The President Of India Is A Mercedes-Maybach S600 Pullman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Liquid lipsticks are a God-sent gift. They come in all variety of shades and are generally long-lasting. The formula is opaque (in most cases) and it limits the need to touch-up all the time. It gives you the freedom to eat, kiss and not to worry about the lipstick coming off. We have seen a huge surge in liquid lipstick in the last few years. From the smallest to the biggest, every beauty brand has launched liquid lipstick. Sounds too good to be true, right? Unfortunately, it is. I am sure there are many of you intimidated by liquid lipsticks. Believe me, I was too.
If you also feel that it is a struggle to put on the liquid lipstick, here is how exactly you should apply liquid lipstick.
Prep Your Lips
Prepping your lips before applying the lipstick will remove most of your issues with the liquid lipstick. The liquid lipstick is a matte formulation. If you do not prepare your lips, it can dry your lips and hampers with your look. To prep your lips, apply some moisturising lip balm on your lips. Let it get absorbed for a couple of minutes before applying the lipstick.
Don’t Rub Your Lips Together
Liquid lipstick is not your regular lipstick that needs to be rubbed for quick application. The matte formulation of liquid lipstick is like paint. You need to give it time to dry. If you rub your lips before that, it will make the lipstick patchy.
To Refresh, Use A Regular Lipstick
Liquid lipsticks are long-lasting. But, if at all you ever need to refresh the look throughout the day, use your regular lipstick. Liquid lipstick can not be touched up. Use a semi-matte stick lipstick for the perfectly refreshed look.
Be Precise With The Application
Liquid lipstick is there to make your life easier and reduce the need to touch up. This also means you have little time to fix any mistakes. Use a lip liner to precisely line your lips. Wipe the wand before applying the lipstick.
Do Not Layer On Your Lipstick
Liquid lipstick once dry is hard to move around. With the texture of the liquid lipstick, layering it can make them look clumpy. If you want to fix your lipstick, use a regular one as told above. Or instead of layering, wipe off the lipstick completely and reapply it.
When You See A Blank Spot
With a formula that dries completely matte, the mishaps are also different. When the liquid lipstick moves, it creates bald patches on your lips. And that does not make for an appealing look. If you ever face this issue, dab the liquid lipstick on just the blank spots and you are done.