- 5 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 5 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 9 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 12 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance This Focused Mutual Fund Invests 93% In Equities, Given Upto 80% Return In 2 Yrs: Rated 4 Star By Crisil
- Movies Minions: The Rise Of Gru Movie Review: The Franchise Has Very Little To Offer, But Its Adorable And Emotional
- News Newly-elected CM Shinde chairs first cabinet meeting; special session of Maha legislature on July 2-3
- Sports U-17 women's football team coach called back from Europe for "misconduct" with player
- Technology Samsung Student Advantage Program Offers: Discounts You Can Avail
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
All of us want to have a signature scent that just defines our personality, don't we? But picking a scent is often very confusing, given how many amazing options there are to choose from! So, we are going to tell you how to choose a perfume according to your personality!
If you are like the most of us, then you may get super confused when you go shopping for perfumes. Because we all tend to like a lot of different types of fragrances. You may love musks and at the same time also love fruity fragrances as well.
It is all about going for what you most connect with. Some people can like fruity fragrances and yet find them to be too overpowering after a few hours. If you are not one of them, then good for you! Go for fruity.
Here are a few tellers on how to choose your perfume according to your personality type. Take a look.
These types of scents are perfect for people who are optimistic and love to interact with others.
These are best suited for people who are pessimistic and what we like to call perfectionists to an extent. They have to have the last detail of their everyday lives sorted and organized.
If you are bold and sophisticated at the same time, go for a spicy, musky fragrance. These scents reflect your personality the most. In fact, you can never go wrong with a musk.
These are for the people who are super-confident about themselves. These fragrances work well even if you want to feel confident. Think of musks with a hint of vanilla in them.
Clean, fresh scents go best for people who are sporty and easy-going. They want something that does not catch too much of attention but at the same time smells good.
Pure floral fragrances are good for people who are romantic and feminine. Think scents like roses, moringa and jasmines that would perfectly suit people with these personality traits.
- skin careHow To Smell Good All Day, Every Day (With And Without Perfume)
- offer of the dayAmazon Sale: Awesome Luxury Perfumes For Men, With Up To 50% Off! Take Your Pick
- make up tipsMerry Christmas! 8 Last-Minute Gift Ideas For The Beauty Lover In Your Life
- body careAmazing Fragrance Hacks To Ensure That You Smell Like A Dream All Day Long
- body careHow To Choose The Right Fragrance For You
- body careBrilliant Hacks To Remove Nail Paint Without Using Nail Remover
- body carePerfume Mistakes To Avoid
- make up tipsBeauty Essentials To Pack In Your Travel Bag
- skin careTips To Make Perfume Last Longer
- make up tipsThree Quick Steps For A Weightless Makeup!
- make up tipsChecklist For Working Women: 5 Things To Tick Before You Reach Work
- make up tips5 Tricks For A Perfect Office Makeup