Toothpaste is one of the major components that we use daily to take care of our teeth and mouth. Though we rely and use the best of the mass-marketed toothpaste; most of them are good till the aroma lasts.
Neither they contribute to a healthy oral hygiene nor whiten the teeth. Thus, we suggest this DIY homemade toothpaste prepared with turmeric, as primary ingredient, adding which will help you see a big change in the colour and texture of your teeth. Problems like bad breathe, cavity, etc., will bid you a bye.
If you are not yet convinced on why you should try preparing this homemade toothpaste, then here are three healthy reasons;
a) These are pure and natural toothpastes. They do not contain carcinogenic ingredients.
b) From children to old people, this DIY homemade toothpaste can be used by anyone as many times as they'd want.
c) It takes very less time to prepare this DIY homemade toothpaste.
Ingredients For The DIY Homemade Toothpaste:
- 5 tablespoons of dusted turmeric powder
- 5 tablespoons of salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 glass, bowl and a container
Method Of Preparation:
- First, mix the turmeric powder and salt in an equal proportion. Extra turmeric will make your teeth yellow in colour. Extra salt will spoil the taste of the toothpaste.
- When the turmeric powder and salt are well mixed in the glass bowl, pour the coconut oil slowly and mix it with a spoon. Do not add any extra coconut oil. Keep stirring while pouring the coconut oil, so that it makes a thick paste composition.
- When a thick dry yellow paste is made, your toothpaste is ready for use.
- Store this in the container and cover it with a lead. You do not need to referigerate this toothpaste.
- However, do not try preserving this for long. The fresher you prepare and use this, the better it impacts your oral hygiene.
- Cleaning Your House With Borax
- Unique Ideas To Decorate Your Home For Pongal
- Treat Premature Greying Of Hair By Using These Home Remedies
- 10 Simple Habits To Keep Your House Clean And Neat All The Time
- Here’s How You Can Repair Sun Damaged Hair
- Natural Remedies For Soothing Sunburnt Skin
- How To Take Care Of Your Skin Before And After Holi