- 2 hrs ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 5 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Technology Infinix Smart HD 2021 Phone, Smart TV, Sound Bar To Launch This Month In India
- Movies Sarpatta Parambarai: Arya Looks Intense As A Boxer In The First Look Poster Of His 30th Film
- News Pro-Khalistan groups being pushed by ISI to exploit farmers’ agitation
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Bikini line problems? Come on, now we have all been there and there is nothing to be ashamed about. Luckily, we have a fix for common problems that girls face down there and what to do about them!
These problems often make the area look and feel not so good. It is more about the feeling. If you feel uncomfortable down there, it just makes the whole day difficult. So, what can you do to make sure everything remains as normal as possible down there?
These points should let you know that all of these things that happen are completely normal, and that you should not shy away from these things. By reading this, you should know that you are not at all alone.
It is really important to take care of your lady parts. Because it could be really bad for you if you don't; and you may end up having to visit the doctor more often. Yikes!!
Here are some common problems that girls face down there and what to do about them.
This has many reasons. It could be because of using a dull blade, or even going over the same area a lot of times. Well, avoid doing these things; and if you get razor burn, aloe vera gel helps cool it down to a huge extent.
Getting a nick or a cut down there while shaving is extremely common and can be really troublesome. What you can do is, place a cotton ball on the area till the bleeding stops and avoid all sorts of tight jeans and pants, to let the area heal and breathe.
This happens to everyone, so relax ladies. It can be really difficult when you get the urge to itch your crotch when you are in public. Remember to keep the area well mosturised using either baby oil or coconut oil, as dryness is a huge factor in external itches.
Discolouration is often caused by picking at the ingrown hair or by scratching at it too much. You might need to go to a dermatologist and ask them what can be done to lighten the marks there.
There are many reasons why rashes crop up down there. This can be because of periods, sweating or wearing your workout clothes for too long. Baby powder is a great way to avoid rashes, as it prevents friction between your skin and clothes.
This happens to everyone, so there's really no need to be upset about it. Always remember to use a gentle scrub down there to exfoliate the area before you indulge in any kind of a hair removal procedure.