Now that essential oil has become mandatory in your beauty care routine, how about gaining some benefits from the same?
Usually essential oils are picked up based on their fragrance and used likewise. But essential oils also come with a composition tag, based on which its uses in beauty and skincare routine should be mapped. It's best to pick and use essential oils that carry antibacterial properties.
Essential oils with antibacterial properties fight with germs and bacteria present in your skin and hair, thereby, relieving you from acute beauty problems.
For your help, here is a list of three essential oils that can be used without any worry as they are high on antibacterial content. Check the list of essential oils with antibacterial properties that you can count on, for your beauty regimen.
Belonging to the Lauraceae botanical family, cinnamon oil, along with its antibacterial properties, is antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet and antiviral. This is because of its eugenol, cinnamaldehyde, phellandrene and methyleugenol content. Cinnamon essential oil can be used for skin problems like parasite or dental infections. Applying the oil directly on the skin improves blood circulation.
Lemongrass essential oil is a carminative, deodorant, antimicrobial oil, antipyretic, antiseptic, analgesic, antidepressant, astringent and bactericidal fluid with febrifuge, fungicidal and sedative benefits. It works wonderfully on skin septics and wounds. Combine lemongrass oil with your shampoo or conditioner and it will benefit your hair as well.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Oil or TTO is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral and a sudorific oil. Coming to its beauty care benefits, tea tree oil works best on pimples and acne. You can apply it direct or pour a few drops of it in your bath water. Usually light green in colour, it can be used for haircare also. Mix droplets of TTO with a carrier oil and apply the mixture on your scalp for cleansing it thoroughly. TTO is known for working on everyday skin problems like wounds, boils, cuts, infections and burns.
- Homemade Saffron Face Packs For Fairness
- 10 Ways To Use Almond Oil To Get Radiant And Dewy Skin
- This 6 Year Old Is The ‘World’s Most Beautiful Girl’
- The Correct Order To Apply Your Skin Care Products
- Let's Drool Over Deepika's Padmavati Avatar, Shall We?
- Your Monthly Beauty Care Plan – What To Do And Why?
- Karva Chauth Special: Beauty & Makeup Tips For The Perfect Indian Look
- 8 Beauty Emergencies With Instant Remedies
- Travel Beauty Tips As Shared By In-Flight Attendants
- 12 Amazing Health & Beauty Benefits of Neem Oil That You Need to Know
- Carrier Oils For Everyday Beauty Care (Other Than Coconut Oil)
- How To Use Banana Peel For The Skin?
- New And Innovative Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin This Holi