Now that essential oil has become mandatory in your beauty care routine, how about gaining some benefits from the same?
Usually essential oils are picked up based on their fragrance and used likewise. But essential oils also come with a composition tag, based on which its uses in beauty and skincare routine should be mapped. It's best to pick and use essential oils that carry antibacterial properties.
Essential oils with antibacterial properties fight with germs and bacteria present in your skin and hair, thereby, relieving you from acute beauty problems.
For your help, here is a list of three essential oils that can be used without any worry as they are high on antibacterial content. Check the list of essential oils with antibacterial properties that you can count on, for your beauty regimen.
Belonging to the Lauraceae botanical family, cinnamon oil, along with its antibacterial properties, is antiparasitic, anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet and antiviral. This is because of its eugenol, cinnamaldehyde, phellandrene and methyleugenol content. Cinnamon essential oil can be used for skin problems like parasite or dental infections. Applying the oil directly on the skin improves blood circulation.
Lemongrass essential oil is a carminative, deodorant, antimicrobial oil, antipyretic, antiseptic, analgesic, antidepressant, astringent and bactericidal fluid with febrifuge, fungicidal and sedative benefits. It works wonderfully on skin septics and wounds. Combine lemongrass oil with your shampoo or conditioner and it will benefit your hair as well.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Oil or TTO is antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral and a sudorific oil. Coming to its beauty care benefits, tea tree oil works best on pimples and acne. You can apply it direct or pour a few drops of it in your bath water. Usually light green in colour, it can be used for haircare also. Mix droplets of TTO with a carrier oil and apply the mixture on your scalp for cleansing it thoroughly. TTO is known for working on everyday skin problems like wounds, boils, cuts, infections and burns.
- How To Use Sesame Oil For Acne?
- Lemon Clean Up At Home: A Step-by-step Guide
- These Time- & Money-saving Beauty Tips Are Just What You Need
- Quick Hacks For Everyday Beauty Problems That Actually Work
- This Look Of Manushi Proves That She Is The Legit Beauty Queen
- Effective Face Masks For Whitening Facial Hair Naturally At Home
- Remove Acrylic Nail Paints At Home Easily With These Amazing Hacks
- Get Rid Of Pimples With These Awesome Toothpaste Hacks
- Worried About Smelly Hair? Try These Home Remedies
- Easy And Quick Hairstyles You Must Surely Try For Your Next Office Party
- Gift Yourself A Pearl Facial At Home Today Using These Tips
- Want To Treat Damaged Hair? Try Out These Amazing Hacks