- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 16 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- News West Bengal govt launches 'Duare Sarkar' programme for doorstep delivery of govt schemes
- Movies Master Release: Vijay Starrer To Create Record By Hitting 1000+ Screens In Tamil Nadu On Pongal 2021?
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Sports India vs Australia | Is 3rd ODI a dead rubber? Truth is far from it
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Neem oil is one of the ancient products that has been in India, and today, neem oil is one among the widely used oils in Ayurvedic medicine. To know some of the best benefits of neem oil for skin and hair, continue reading.
Neem oil is known as a natural medicine that helps to cure several disorders and infections. Apart from the medicinal uses, let's check how neem oil can be used on skin and hair. We are letting you know how to use neem oil on skin and hair, by listing some of the simplest ways.
People who hate the smell of neem might surely fall in love with it after they get to know some of the amazing benefits of neem oil for skin and hair.
1. It Helps To Banish Acne
Using neem oil on skin can help to banish acne and pimples from the skin. Due to its powerful antioxidants, neem oil helps to get rid of the acne and pimples on skin. In order to treat acne, take a few drops of neem oil and mix it with a few drops of lavender oil. Now, mix both the oils together and apply it to the affected area. Avoid using neem oil directly on the skin.
2. Treats Dandruff
Using neem to treat dandruff is one of the ancient ways to get rid of the problem. Dandruff is generally caused by fungal infections, which can get completely cured by neem oil. Using neem oil is extremely beneficial in treating scalp infections, along with dandruff. All you need to do is to take some neem oil and add it to your regualr shampoo. Then, wash your hair with it as usual.
3. Helps To Treat Athlete’s Foot
Athlete's foot is a common fungal problem generally caused due to unhygienic conditions. Athlete's foot is extremely painful because your legs tend to get inflamed to a larger extent. In order to treat this condition, use neem oil, as it will help to combat the fungus that is causing this condition. You need to take some neem oil and mix it with some coconut oil and apply the same on targeted areas.
4. Treats Open Pores
Neem oil is a wonderful ingredient that can help to treat open pores on the skin. Due to anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it helps to close the open pores on the skin and prevents those from getting clogged. You should be using a mixture of coconut oil and neem oil on the face to get rid of the open pores.
5. Treats Eczema
Eczema is a common inflammatory skin disorder that most people suffer from. Neem oil proves to be helpful in treating eczema, thanks to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. This is one of the best benefits of neem oil for skin. Applying neem oil on the targeted area can help to lower the pain caused by eczema. All you need to do is put some drops of neem oil in a tub of lukewarm water and bath with this water every day.
6. Good Mosquito Repellent
Most of us run behind those artificial creams that claim to be a good mosquito repellent. Neem is one of the natural and powerful mosquito repellents out there that can help to keep your skin free from any mosquito bites. All you need to do is take 10-15 drops of neem oil and mix it with 1/4th cup of coconut oil. Now, apply this on your skin to be free from the mosquitoes.
7. Removes Dryness From The Skin
Using neem oil on the face can help to remove dryness on the face and hence it is good for all those who have dry or flaky skin. Neem oil moisturises your skin deeply. Mix some neem oil with coconut oil or olive oil and massage it on your body and leave it on for the ingredients in neem oil and coconut oil to work on dry skin to heal it completely.
8. Treats Hyperpigmentation
Neem oil is extremely beneficial to treat hyperpigmentation on the skin. Using it regularly can help to improve hyperpigmentation effectively. It slows down the production of melanin in the skin, which is responsible for the issue of hyperpigmentation. Rub some raw neem oil and coconut oil mixture on the face and body and massage for several minutes.