Why is it that our skin which is glowing and alive one day becomes dull, tired and rough the next? How come the day cream that worked yesterday is not working today?
Well, your skin's requirement keeps changing, and you need to ruffle up your skin care routine, every now and then, to meet its changing needs. And one ingredient you can never go wrong with is vitamin E capsule!
Let us understand exactly what vitamin E capsule face masks can do to our skin. Being an oil-soluble nutrient, vitamin E tends to be heavier than a water-soluble lotion, and hence works better in hydrating dry and parched skin!
Vitamin E bolsters the production of collagen, a fibre-like protein that maintains the elasticity of the skin, which in turn keeps the fine lines and wrinkles at bay!
On the other hand, vitamin E is a carrier of high antioxidants, which form a protective barrier against the skin cells damaging free radicals, lightening pigmentation and clearing out the skin!
And the most important of all, vitamin E gel works as a mild exfoliant that cleanses the skin of impurities, dirt and grime, without disrupting its pH balance.
If you still don't buy what we are claiming, we suggest you give vitamin E gel for glowing skin a try and see for yourself!
To Lighten Scars
The high ratio of antioxidants present in vitamin E can accelerate the skin's healing process, thereby lightening the scars.
- Cut two vitamin E capsules gel in a bowl.
- Massage the content directly onto the affected area.
- Do this for 10 minutes.
- Let it sit for another 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with plain water, follow it up with a light moisturiser.
- Use vitamin E capsules for radiant skin, twice a day.
Vitamin E neutralises the skin-damaging free radicals, which in turn improves elasticity and fights wrinkles!
- Mix 1 vitamin E capsule gel with a few drops of olive oil.
- Massage into your skin in a circular motion for 5 minutes.
- Let it sit overnight.
- By morning, your skin will be supple, smooth and visibly radiant!
Dead Skin-removing Mask
This mask removes layers of dead skin cells, revealing clear layer underneath.
- Brew a hot cup of tea with a used green tea bag.
- When the solution cools down, add 2 tablespoons of rice powder, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 vitamin E capsule gel.
- Whip it into a smooth paste.
- Apply a thin coat to your face and neck.
- Wait for 30 minutes till it dries, scrub and rinse with plain water.
High with antifungal properties and antioxidants, this mask can dry out acne, without leaving scars.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, add 1 vitamin E capsule gel and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Using a fork, whip it into a smooth paste.
- Apply it directly onto the acne.
- Wait till it dries, and then rinse it off with plain water!
- Use this vitamin E capsule mask, every day, until the acne clears out.
Dark Circle Fader
- Mix 2 vitamin E capsules gel with a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Massage the solution in the area around your eyes.
- Leave it on overnight, by morning, the skin around your eyes will be visibly moist and supple.
- Try this mask for a week to see a noticeable difference in dark circles.
Erase Stretch Marks
Antioxidants in vitamin E protects the collagen fibre of the skin, which improves elasticity, and in turn keeps pesky stretch marks at bay!
- Pierce a sharp needle in a vitamin E capsule and squeeze out the gel in a bowl.
- Extract gel of 5 vitamin E capsules, mix it with a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix it well using a fork.
- Massage it on the area with stretch marks vigorously.
- Let it get absorbed into the skin.
- Within a month, you will see a noticeable reduction in the appearance of stretch marks!
If you want to grow your chipped, rough and dry nails, here is what you have to do!
- Take serum from 5 vitamin E capsules in a bowl, add a cup of light warm water.
- Immerse your fingers in the solution, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Pat dry your hands and massage it with olive oil.
- Do this 3 times in a week and be amazed with the results!
To hydrate, rejuvenate and nourish dry and cracked body skin, this is what you need to do.
- Take your regular body lotion.
- Depending on how dry your skin is, add vitamin E capsule gel, and shake well before use.
- With each use, you will notice a visible difference in the radiance and suppleness of your body skin!
- Take a couple of vitamin E capsules serum, mix it with a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Massage it onto your sunburnt skin.
- Let it naturally get absorbed.
- Repeat the application, every day, until the skin heals fully.
Boost Hair Growth
From treating dry scalp, boosting hair growth and adding shine and silkiness to your mane, there is much that this vitamin E capsule mask can do!
- Heat ½ a cup of olive oil, add 5 vitamin E capsules gel and 10 drops of almond oil and heat on a low flame.
- Turn off the heat after 5 minutes, and allow the oil to cool down in room temperature.
- Massage it onto your scalp, and leave it on overnight.
- Shampoo and condition as usual.
- Tweak the content as per your hair type!