Baby oil is the gentlest oil you'll ever find. It can be used for multiple purposes. The best part about this oil is that it can be used by people with the most sensitive skin types. Did you know that there are many hacks you could use baby oil for?
Just imagine, one oil and so many benefits! Who wouldn't want that, right? It isn't even that expensive and can be found in most stores.
Plus, baby oil is something that we think everyone should have lying around in their places. You never know what it would come in handy for. And you'd actually be very surprised with how many ways it can benefit you.
So, if you don't have a bottle of baby oil, what are you waiting for? There is no way that buying that bottle could harm you, so go right ahead and buy one today!
These are all the amazing ways you can use baby oil for pretty much all of your beauty concerns. Have a look at the baby oil hacks, below.
1. Shaving: Yes, you can get the smoothest shave of your life using a baby oil. Try this hack and you'll forget all about waxing and other hair removal methods. You'll never want to use anything else apart from this, once you give it a try.
2. Makeup Remover: Don't have the budget to cash in on a high-end fancy makeup remover? Just use baby oil! We all know how important makeup removal is, and now you can do it without spending much at all.
3. Body Oil: Baby oil is enriched with vitamin E, which makes it really good for using it on the body for a massage before you take a shower. This hack using baby oil will give you the skin of your dreams guaranteed.
4. Hair Oil: Massage your scalp with baby oil if you have ran out of your favourite hair oil. Imagine the possibilities. One product with multiple uses. Yes, that's how you could use baby oil for some of the best purposes.
5. Moisturiser: You can even use it after you shower, to moisturise yourself. This hack is exceptionally good for people with severely dry skin.
6. Face Oil: Face oils have become all the rage today. If you are unsure about which oil to use on your face, just go for baby oil. It is safe, and would definitely not break you out. Use it as an overnight serum and wake up to brighter, more supple skin.