Our feet and hands work the hardest throughout the day, and that means, they should be getting the maximum amount of care, isn't it? So, we set out to find how to get fair hands and feet at home naturally, and this is what we found! Read on to know more about the home remedies for whitening hands and feet.
Our feet tend to get really tanned because of the fact that most of us often forget to put on sunscreen there, and it is actually surprising that most of us forget to use sun protection on our feet and hands.
Apart from these areas, we use heavy amounts of sun protection on other areas. These home remedies for whitening hands and feet at home will bring you back to your natural skin tone in no time at all.
So, it's time to stop neglecting these areas and give them the care they really deserve. This post will be divided into two sections, one for the hands and one for feet. It is all so easy to do, you'll need to do this just once a week to keep your hands and feet looking fair! Take a look.
1. For Hands:
- Step 1: Wash your hands with plain water, and then use a scrub made out of powdered oats and honey to scrub your hands to get rid of the dead skin cells and make your skin turn soft and polished. Removing dead skin cells is one of the most important steps to get whiter hands naturally at home.
- Step 2: Soak your hands in warm water mixed with salt and lemon to help get rid of the dead skin residue and to help gently bleach the skin.
- Step 3: Use a brush to remove the skin flakes from your hand. Make sure you use a baby brush because the hands require gentle care.
- Step 4: Use a hand cream to moisturise as a last step in this procedure on how to get fair hands and feet at home naturally. Dry hands can look darker than usual.
2. For The Feet:
- Step 1: Make a scrub out of sea salt, lemon juice and olive oil and use it all over your feet, rubbing harder at the heels because the skin there is a lot tougher. Lemon will help bleach and lighten the skin tone on the feet. This will help whiten the feet faster.
- Step 2: Use a pumice stone to help scrub away the cracked heels. This can look very unsightly if left untreated.
- Step 3: Apply a body butter on your feet every night before you go to bed and always remember to apply sunscreen on your feet before you step out.
This easy step-by-step method can certainly help you to attain whiter hands and feet with home remedies.