- 22 min ago Rasika Dugal Exudes Retro Vibes In A Simple And Sober Black And White Kurta Set
- 44 min ago Are Pets At The Risk Of Coronavirus?
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 30 March 2020
- 13 hrs ago What Is Bioterrorism?
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Summer is here and yes the sun will dry up all the natural oil from your body. Therefore, to keep your skin soft and good looking using coconut oil is one of the best remedies to try out this summer season.
Coconut oil when used naturally helps the skin to look fresh and feel soft. The properties present in coconut oil are best for the skin as it has the tendency to create magic.
Using coconut oil right after your bath in summer is one of the best possible ways to make your skin feel goo. Here are some of the other reasons why you should use coconut oil on your body and hair.
On the other hand, if you want to mix this natural coconut oil with another ingredient, test to see if it works well on your skin. If it doesn't refrain from using the product.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the reasons to use coconut oil in summer:
Softens The Scalp
Coconut oil is used on the scalp of your head as it helps to keep the roots strong, thus preventing hair fall in summer.
Yes, one of the reasons to use coconut oil on your body is because it is a natural moisturiser for dry and itchy skin.
Perfect eye Cream
If the skin under your eyes is dry and dark use coconut oil to get rid of the problem. Dab a little oil on cotton and massage the skin under your eye before going to bed.
The Best Exfoliator
Add a little oil to three tbsp of sugar. Mix both the ingredients and use it as a body scrub to remove dead skin and to give in that radiant look.
Makes Your Teeth White
Coconut oil makes your teeth white too. Add a drop or two to your toothpaste and brush your teeth.
Removes The Makeup
More than over the counter makeup remover, coconut oil has no side effects and is a better option to remove your makeup.
Best Shaving Oil
One of the reasons to use coconut oil in summer is it prevents in grown hair post shaving. Use the oil instead of cream while shaving.
Gets Rid Of Cracked Feet
Get rid of cracked feet with the help of coconut oil. Using this oil as an everyday application to your cracked dry feet can help your skin become smooth and soft.
Coconut Oil For Better Glow
Coconut oil is also used on the body to give or add to a better glowing skin. Add a few drops to your bath water.
It’s The Best For Removing Tan
Did you know that coconut oil used on burnt sun tan skin can bring your colour back. Add a little tomato juice to the oil before applying on the tan area.
Oil For Dry Skin
One of the reasons to use coconut oil in summer is because it helps in preventing dry skin. It should be used before you bid to bed for better results.
Good For Your Lips
The other reason to use coconut oil in summer is because it prevents your lips from turning chapped and dry. Apply oil instead of a lip balm.