- 4 min ago Covid-19: Omicron Detected In 79% Samples Sequenced In January In Delhi, Delta Found In 13% Samples
- 26 min ago Expert Article: 7 Warning Signs Of Brain Tumour To Be Aware Of
- 1 hr ago Beijing Olympics 2022: 5 Points To Understand COVID Tests And Protocol At The Winter Olympics In China
- 3 hrs ago Omicron: Everything You Need To Know About The COVID Variant's Symptoms, Isolation And Recovery
- Finance Union Budget 2022: No Halwa Ceremony This Year To Maintain Safety Protocol
- Technology Facebook Messenger Introduces Snapchat-Like Screenshot Notification; GIFs, Message Reaction Also Added
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Rakhi Sawant Slams Abhijit Bichukale For His Comments Against Salman Khan; Read Statement
- News Win-win deal for all: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Air India takeover
- Automobiles Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- Sports Australian Open: Rafael Nadal overcomes Berrettini in semis, enters final
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Lakshadweep In Winter Of 2022
I love my perfume and if you love your's too, you probably want to keep spraying yourself with it right through the day. Instead of this extra drama of double and triple dosage of spray, what if we tell you there are a handful of tricks to make perfume last longer on skin.
For example, you would have heard the common tip of spraying perfume on the pulse points of the body. This little trick does wonders and yes, it helps the aroma to linger on your skin for the longest time.
Likewise, there are a few more tricks we would love to share with you. Follow these simple tips and avoid spraying your favourite deo/perfume right through the day. FYI: Make sure you follow just one of the tips and not all together as you yourself would end up losing your breath!
Focus On Pulse Points
This is one of the oldest and common tips to put into use, if you want your perfume to last longer on your skin. Just spray a little on your wrists, behind your ears and behind your knees. You can also spray a little on your ankles.
The Vaseline Trick
Follow this simple beauty tip - before you spray your body with the scent, apply a little vaseline on the area first. This forms a thin layer on your skin and the vaseline helps to moisturize the skin and hold the fragrance that gets absorbed.
Choose A Good Fragrance
If you want the perfume to last long on your skin, all you need to do is be wise in selecting a good scent. Choose a vanilla, lemon or forest fragrance for best results.
Don't Dab The Area
After you have applied the scent on your body, especially the pulse points, don't dab the area. Allow the perfume to evaporate on its own to keep the aroma for a longer time on your skin.
Make Your Hair Smell Good
It is said that if your hair smells good, automatically your body will smell good too. Spray a little perfume on your hair brush and comb your hair with it. The aroma will lodge itself in your hair, making you smell great.
Maintain That Distance
One of the important tips to remember while spraying yourself with perfume is to maintain a distance from the bottle to your body. Avoid spraying the scent directly on your body as it can cause skin infections.
Douse The Air Around You
After you are done dressing up, spray a little perfume in the air: about 5 inches away from your face. Walk through this air quickly. Repeat this process twice to smell good for a long time.
Right After A Shower
One of the best ways to make perfume last longer on your skin is to spray your body with the perfume right after you are done with your shower. Your pores will soak up the scent better.
- skin careTips To Make Sure Your Facial Does Not Damage Your Skin
- body careTips To Get Rid Of Ring Mark On Finger
- body care8 Ways To Look After Your Feet In Summer
- body care6 Powerful Homemade Neck Masks
- body careTips And Tricks To Make Your Nails Grow Faster
- skin care12 Skincare Product Claims That Are Utterly Baseless! From 'All Natural' To 'For All Skin Types'
- skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
- skin care7 Beauty Tips For People With Psoriasis
- make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here’s The Step-By-Step Guide
- make up tipsHungama 2 Promotions: Shilpa Shetty Creates Magic With Highly Pigmented Purple Eye Makeup; Details Inside!
- hair careCannes 2021: Bella Hadid Again Gives Us A Jaw-Dropping Moment With Her Super Stylish Bun Hairstyle
- hair careKhushi Kapoor Rocks Karisma Kapoor’s Style From Dil To Pagal Hai In A Red Hairband And Dewy Makeup Look