- 46 min ago LFW W/F 2019 Finale: Kareena Kapoor Khan Brings Alive Old Hollywood Glamour With Her Classy Look
- 1 hr ago LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day : Disha Patani Walked The Ramp In An Exotic Blue Eye Look
- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Malaika Arora’s Ravishing Gown Can Intimidate Even The Seasoned Fashionistas
- Sports 'Leach's glasses were melted down and added to the urn' - England hero celebrated on Wikipedia
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
If you have oily skin, don't fret over it, for there are actually some good benefits you can achieve from having an oily face! You will come across a lot of people telling you to get rid of that oily skin using natural remedies or turning to herbal treatment.
However research now shows that those with oily skin have less tendency of getting an acne breakout. The advantages of having an oily skin also decreases the look of your skin. For example: when your skin is oily, there is a less possibility of it looking dry and rough. The excess oil provides texture and helps to keep your skin looking smooth and beautiful at all times and at every season too. The other benefit of your skin being oily is you can miss the daily moisturiser application as your skin naturally helps to keep the glow on your face.
Here are some of the best benefits of having oily skin, take a look and don't try to get rid of it!
You Are Blessed With A Natural Glow
When you have oily skin there is no need to apply any mask or pack to your face to get an instant glow. The natural oil helps to give you that radiant look all the time. This is the first benefit of having oily skin.
Slower Rate Of Aging
The advantage of having oily skin is that it helps in reducing the speed of aging. Due to this, you end up looking younger for a longer period of time.
No Need Of Creams
For those who have dry and normal skin the weather plays an important role in making your skin look white and itchy. However, those who are blessed with oily skin do not have this problem. Whether you use creams or not, it makes no difference. Therefore, it is one of the best benefits of having an oily face.
Best Skin For Makeup
Before applying makeup to your skin it has to have a layer of natural oil for the makeup to stick and last longer. Beauty experts love to work on skin that has natural oils. It helps to balance the makeup application.
It Hides Wrinkles
Oily skin has one major advantage - it helps to hide wrinkles. So, if you have the problem of excess oil on your skin, hydrate your skin with the help of water. The intake of H2O helps to keep your skin looking good throughout the year.
Don't Worry About Tan!
Oily skin hides the tan. So, if you are blessed with an oily face and just enjoyed a sunny vacation, take your time to get rid of the tan with the help of herbal remedies. This indeed is one of the best benefits of having an oily face.