- 1 hr ago Anushka Sharma Stuns Us With Her Androgynous Outfit And Impressive Ear Jewellery
- 2 hrs ago 8 Reasons Why Your Sister Can Be Your Best Friend
- 2 hrs ago Chafing: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatment & Prevention
- 2 hrs ago Katrina Kaif And Other Leading Celebs Make A Red Splash At The Vogue Women Of The Year Awards
- News Pakistan stops postal mail service from India: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Movies Yash Recounts His Trip To America; Scary Experiences Made Him Return To India!
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: Google Pixel 4 XL, OnePlus 7T Pro, Redmi Note 8 Pro And More
- Finance Reliance Jio Marginally Cuts Prices Of Some Tariff Packs And Adjusts IUC
- Sports MS Dhoni spotted driving Nissan Jonga on Ranchi roads, shows his love for Indian Army
- Automobiles Honda CBR 650R Sold Out In India: Bookings For The Motorcycle Put On Hold Temporarily
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Brahmi herb is known for its various beauty benefits. It is soothing to skin and scalp as well. It promotes a healthy hair growth and cleanses the skin making it glow.
Brahmi also known as Bocopa monneri is a medicinal herb and holds a significant place in Indian Ayurveda. It is enriched with compounds such as Brahmine, herpistine, flavonoids, betulic acid and alkaloids. This herb has been used since ages for its unique beauty and health benefits.
Brahmi is popularly known for boosting memory. It enhances cognitive ability, reduces stress, treats insomnia and epilepsy. Some of its therapeutic uses ensures smooth functioning of liver, kidneys and lungs.
Read on to know more beauty benefits of Brahmi.
Improves Skin Complexion: The antioxidant property of Brahmi removes all toxins from the body and improves skin complexion by stimulating cell regeneration.
Nourishes Scalp: Intake of Brahmi results in thick and lustrous hair. It nourishes the scalp by preventing dandruff.
Strengthens Hair: It is an excellent remedy for all hair problems. It strengthens hair roots, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth as well.
Treats Acne: Brahmi is one of the best remedy for acne and acne prone skin. It combats acne and makes the skin clear.
Heals Wound: According to a study, Brahmi also has heal wounding properties. It rejuvenates skin and heal wounds efficiently.