- 12 min ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 3 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 4 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 4 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- Sports ISL 2019-20: KBFC vs ATK: Preview, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, Playing XI, TV Timing, Live Streaming
- News Trade wars generating uncertainity: Sitharaman
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Weekend Ka Vaar LIVE Updates: After Koena Mitra & Dalljiet Kaur, Who Will Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
When your eyes are tired, no amount of eye makeup can help you look good. When you wake up in the morning and you you have not had a good night's sleep, then your eyes look dull. Sometimes even dark circles may appear under your eyes making then look sunken. Tired eyes can make you look really shabby even if you wear smart clothes.
So if you have not slept well then you need some easy tips to brighten up your eyes. The best option is to put some cooling eye packs that will help your tired skin revive. Here are some of the most effective ways to rejuvenate the tired skin around the eyes.
Ice Eye Pack
Wrap a ice cube in a napkin and place it on your eyes. You can also rub the ice cube around your eyes gently to freshen up your tired eyes. The cold from the ice helps get rid of the remnant sleep from your eyes.
Cotton Dipped In Rose Water
Rose water is an instant primer for the skin. Dip two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your tired eyes. Now sit back and relax while listening to some music for 10 minutes. Your eyes will look much brighter after you remove the eye pack.
Cucumber Eye Pack
Placing 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Cucumber cools the skin around your eyes and prevents wrinkles.
Sandalwood Eye Pack
Sandalwood paste has a very soothing effect on your skin. The skin around your eyes is very tender. So applying some sandalwood paste around your tired eyes might help to revive the tired skin. Allow the sandalwood paste to dry up and then wash it off with cold water.
Lemon is a great bleaching agent. So rubbing a slice of lemon around your eyes might really help to get rid of dark circles. If your eyes are sunken and have bags under them, apply some lemon around them. Lemon has antioxidants that rejuvenates your tired skin. Just be careful that the lemon juice does not enter your eyes or else it will burn.
These are some quick-fix ways to brighten your tired eyes in the morning. An expert tip is to never apply too much eye makeup when your eyes look tired. Just apply kohl and you are ready to go.