- 5 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- 7 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Records galore in Mumbai as Dhoni, Du Plessis and Chahar reach milestones
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- News Shashi Tharoor, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury test positive for COVID-19
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
When your eyes are tired, no amount of eye makeup can help you look good. When you wake up in the morning and you you have not had a good night's sleep, then your eyes look dull. Sometimes even dark circles may appear under your eyes making then look sunken. Tired eyes can make you look really shabby even if you wear smart clothes.
So if you have not slept well then you need some easy tips to brighten up your eyes. The best option is to put some cooling eye packs that will help your tired skin revive. Here are some of the most effective ways to rejuvenate the tired skin around the eyes.
Ice Eye Pack
Wrap a ice cube in a napkin and place it on your eyes. You can also rub the ice cube around your eyes gently to freshen up your tired eyes. The cold from the ice helps get rid of the remnant sleep from your eyes.
Cotton Dipped In Rose Water
Rose water is an instant primer for the skin. Dip two cotton balls in rose water and place them on your tired eyes. Now sit back and relax while listening to some music for 10 minutes. Your eyes will look much brighter after you remove the eye pack.
Cucumber Eye Pack
Placing 2 slices of cucumber on your eyes is one of the oldest tricks in the book. Cucumber cools the skin around your eyes and prevents wrinkles.
Sandalwood Eye Pack
Sandalwood paste has a very soothing effect on your skin. The skin around your eyes is very tender. So applying some sandalwood paste around your tired eyes might help to revive the tired skin. Allow the sandalwood paste to dry up and then wash it off with cold water.
Lemon is a great bleaching agent. So rubbing a slice of lemon around your eyes might really help to get rid of dark circles. If your eyes are sunken and have bags under them, apply some lemon around them. Lemon has antioxidants that rejuvenates your tired skin. Just be careful that the lemon juice does not enter your eyes or else it will burn.
These are some quick-fix ways to brighten your tired eyes in the morning. An expert tip is to never apply too much eye makeup when your eyes look tired. Just apply kohl and you are ready to go.