- Finance Public Sector Banks Recovered Rs 1.2 Lakh Crore From Bad Loans In FY19
- Automobiles Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology NASA to place your name on chips aboard Mars 2020 rover
- News Should religious parties with religious connotations be banned?
- Movies Sandalwood Actresses With Highest Number Of Filmfare Awards: Radhika Pandit Tops The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Governing body in touch with 12 "corruptors' to warn them off the big event
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
We often suffer from dry skin in every season. Dry skin can embarrass as the white patches and fine lines are clearly visible on the skin. Dry skin can be due to lack of moisture. Even improper skin care can lead to dry skin.
You might think that applying body moisturiser will help overcome this skin problem. However, unknowingly, you are making some mistakes that can cause dry skin. For example, not applying sunscreen or body lotion when you see clouds outside is a mistake that can hamper your skin. Even if the weather is misty, you must not forget to follow your skin care regime. So, here are few mistakes that are making your skin dry.
Mistakes That Causes Dry Skin:
Applying Thick Creams: When your skin is dry, you tend to think that applying a thick cream will moisturise and nourish your skin. Well, this is just a myth as thick cream blocks the skin pores which in turn can make your skin look dark and dull. So, avoid applying thick creams or moisturisers.
Avoiding It After Bath: Most of the people make this mistake and this in turn leads to dry skin. You must ensure that you apply body lotion or a moisturiser after bathing. The skin pores open after a bath, and moisturiser will provide the essential moisture required to prevent dry skin.
Skipping Sunscreen: Sometimes you tend to skip your sunscreen. Sunscreen protects the skin from getting damaged. The UV rays of the sun dries the skin and also tans it.
Over-Exfoliation: Exfoliating is required for proper skin care. But some people over do this process and all the essential natural oils are lost from the skin. This makes your skin dry and rough. Make sure you do not over-exfoliate your skin and are always applying a moisturiser after exfoliation.
Not For Oil-Free Skin: If you think that body lotion or moisturiser is not required for oil-free skin, then you are wrong. Even oily skin needs some moisturising. If you have oily skin, use oil-free body lotion or moisturiser that moisturises the skin and prevents it from becoming more oily.
These are few mistakes that causes dry skin. Do not commit these mistakes if you want to prevent dry skin and ensure proper skin care.