- 4 hrs ago Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- 5 hrs ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 23 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Technology Week 49, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, HONOR 60 Pro, TECNO CAMON 18T, Moto G31, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
We all want to smell good all day long. As summer season is coming closer, we all are preparing ourselves to beat the scorching heat of the sun. Body odour is most common during the summer season. To avoid smelling bad, we apply deodorants and perfumes to smell good all day long. However, not all perfumes or deos can help you smell good for the entire day. You need to take care of your skin, hair and overall body in the summer season to smell good.
Following a good skin and hair hygiene is a must during summers. If you want to smell good whole day long, you have to take care of your skin and hair. For example, you should take bath regularly and wash your hair when it becomes oily. These steps of body hygiene will leave you smelling good whole day!
However, having a proper diet and drinking lots of water will also help you overcome the bad body odour. There are many foods that are rich in toxins. Avoid them as they increase the production of sweat and body odour. For example, red meat, and processed foods accumulate lots of toxins in the body. So, to smell good in summers, you should avoid such foods and dink lots of water. It not only keeps you hydrated but also helps cleanse toxins from the body. So, drink lots of healthy refreshing drinks like coconut water, lemon juice or fresh fruit juice in summers. Here are few simple body care tips to smell good whole day during summer season.
Body care tips to smell good this summer season:
We sweat more during summers. So, it is very important to bathe regularly. It cleans your dirt and odour causing bacteria in your body.
Wash your hair when required
You should not leave your hair sweaty or dry. Women even with short or long hair should wash their hair every alternate day to smell good whole day during summers.
You should clean your feet every day. It not only maintains hygiene but also doesn't become sweaty. Use a scrub to remove dirt and dead skin cells from your feet.
Wear open footwear
Closed footwear can form more sweat and a stinky odour. During summers, you should wear flip flops or open footwear that prevents the formation of sweat.
Deodorants might promise you 24-hours protection from body odour but it doesn't work all the time. Perfumes are stronger and better when compared to deos. To smell good in summers, follow this body care tip.
Wear cotton clothes
Cotton clothes are the ideal summer fabric that you should ideally pick in this season. They are light, dry easily and also prevents the formation of sweat.
You should maintain genital hygiene to prevent smelling bad down there. Change your undergarments atleast twice a day.
Scented baths can help you smell fresh and good all day long. Use some essential oils or bubbles before bathing. If you are washing your hair, add the oil or bubbles after shampooing. Also, do not use too strong and aromatic scented bath products as it might irritate your vagina.