- 27 min ago No Shave November Special: Difference Between Beard Oil And Beard Balm
- 1 hr ago World Diabetes Day 2019: Expert Tips To Eat Right And Manage Diabetes
- 2 hrs ago Living In A Nuclear Family? 8 Common Problems That You May Relate To
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Look Traditional Perfect On Their First Anniversary
- Finance Moody’s Cuts India’s GDP Growth Forecast For 2019 To 5.6%
- News J’khand Assesmly polls: Congress releases 4th list of 40 star campaigners
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Selling At Its Cheapest Ever Price On Amazon: All You Need To Know
- Sports Hong Kong Open: Srikanth enters quarters, Prannoy loses
- Movies Balakrishna To Play Sr NTR Again? Deets Inside!
- Automobiles Honda SP 125 BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 72,900
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
According to a study, when we look at someone, we see their eyes first and then take in the details of the rest of the face. A pair of sparkling eyes can take your breath away. Similarly, dull and dreary eyes can make even a pretty face appear ordinary. Beautiful eyes are not only a mark of glamour but also good health. That is why you must take care of your eyes.
Most of us look at our face as a whole. We cleanse and tone our face, moisturise it and care for it. We do not really look at our eyes as an independent component. If you want beautiful eyes that can light up a room, then your perspective has to be change along with some habits.
Take your beauty sleep seriously: Sleep is something that is not to be trifled with. The freshness of your eyes depends on the quality and duration of your sleep. After late night parties, your eyes look drawn and lifeless. Such sleepy eyes can turn anyone off. So, beauty sleep is important for you to have eyes like shining new pennies.
De-Stress and Relax: Eyes are the windows to our soul. All our emotions and thoughts are mirrored in our eyes. That is why our eyes are the first to show signs of stress. If you are under a lot of stress then you must unwind and relax or else, your eyes will give away signs of tiredness easily. It also makes you age faster.
Under eye cream: Most people think that they need an under eye cream only to get rid of eye dark circles. This is a wrong approach. The skin under your eyes is at least 2 times thinner and more tender than the skin on your cheeks. It needs special attention. You need to use an under eye cream on a regular basis.
Eye pack: We are usually not supposed to apply a face pack around the eyes. The area around the eyes is left bare so that the face pack doesn't go into your eyes and cause irritation. But you can still relax your eyes by placing a slice of cucumber or strawberry on it. Just close your eyes and relax under the soothing effect of the fruit.
First signs of ageing: The first signs of ageing that is, wrinkles usually appear around the eyes. It is because the skin around the eyes is thinner. This gives you another reason to keep the area around your eyes supple by moisturising.
Drink loads of water: If you are dehydrated, then your eyes will certainly not be beautiful. They will look dry and taunt. Thus, you must drink enough fluids to keep your body hydrated. That will give you naturally sparkling eyes.
For the bespectacled ones: People who wear spectacles usually do not open their eyes completely. This may make your eyes appear hollow. Shift towards contact lenses or choose frame that doesn't block your eye lashes from opening up.
These are some of most natural ways to get beautiful eyes. Do you think that a pair of sparkling eyes is the biggest asset of a person?