- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 January 2021
- 12 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 14 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 15 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- Movies Happy Birthday Sidharth Malhotra: From Shershaah To Mission Majnu; We've Got Our Eyes On His Upcoming Films
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Days Sale: Discount Offers On Smartphones
- News 'There will be consequences on farm protests': Sharad Pawar warns Centre
- Education SSC CHSL Cut-off 2021 Tier 1 Released
- Sports Stephane Peterhansel wins record 14th Dakar Rally title
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Remedies to clean belly button:
1. Never use hard objects to clean the naval. It is a sensitive body part so it is best to use cotton buds. Always clean the belly button softly to avoid getting hurt.
2. Wash the belly button with water and then apply little body wash or soap. Use your finger tip to rub the small belly button. Rub in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. Dig for 1-2 minutes and then rinse off with water. This is one of the simplest home remedy to clean belly button.
3. Before taking bath, apply some olive or coconut oil on the belly button leave it for 10-15 minutes and then use your finger tip to clean the belly button. Oil soaks the dirt therefore making it easy to remove. Rinse with soap water. You can also use a cotton bud to clean the naval.
4. To remove lint or dirt, use rubbing alcohol on the belly button. Dip a cotton bud in rubbing alcohol and apply it on the naval. If the belly button is very dirty, change the bud and repeat the process till it cleans. If you have a pierced belly then never use alcohol to clean the navel.
5. For pierced belly, clean with oil. This is a natural remedy to clean the naval. Apply oil and then dig with the help of a cotton bud. Rinse with soap water.
6. Sea salt and warm water solution is commonly used to clean pierced belly. Apply the sea salt and warm water solution on the pierced belly for few minutes. Rub it with a dry cotton bud and then rinse with water. Dry with a paper towel or dry cotton bud.
7. After cleaning the belly button, soak the water in a clean towel and after it is dry, apply body lotion or moisturizer to keep it soft and smell good.
Clean the belly button regularly while taking bath to prevent the formation of stubborn dirt and lint in the sensitive naval hole. This also helps avoid belly button smell.