- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
To measure bra size, these steps below are easy and will be helpful for you to follow. You should know that your bra size will change everytime in your life as according to your weight gain or weight loss. Women are bound to put on excess weight in their breasts thus causing them to buy bras that do not fit them accordingly.
So, next time you head to a lingerie store, make sure to measure bra size to get your perfect fit.
1.Band Size – Measuring the band size is important before you purchase a bra. Using a measuring tape, wrap it around your chest under the breast. Let the tape be a tight fit so that you can prevent your bra from sagging. Take the measurement of your band size. Now, if the number shows 31 (odd number), round it up to an even number which will be 32 as per the example. If the measurement shows an even number, say 32 your band size will remain 32 or 34.
2.Cup Size – To find the right bra size, you have to follow these instructions carefully. You will need to measure the cup size of your breasts. Using the measuring tape, measure around your breast. Note down the number indicated on the measuring tape. For example if the measurement reads 33 inches and you are currently wearing on a 36C bra cup, you will have to go in for a 34D cup to get the right bra size.
These two steps on how to measure bra size is important. Find a bra of the correct size and try it on with the help of the steps.
To check the band size of the bra to see if it is the right bra size, run your thumb around the inside of the band. If your fist is able to fit into the band size, then the bra is too big.
To wisely check the cup size of the bra, all you have to do is to stand infront of the mirror and check to see if your breast is popping out from the sides of the bra. If so, then go in for one cup size bigger.