- 45 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Technology Realme Loses Market Share After Festival Season: Report
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you know that the different bracelets present on the wrist reveal a lot about your life?
The lines that are located at the palm and the wrist joint are known as the bracelet lines. It is often found that most individuals have three bracelet lines and if these three bracelet lines are complete and are not messy, then these lines are considered as distinctive marks.
Find out in details about these bracelet lines and what they mean. Check it out...
The First Bracelet Line
The first bracelet line which is right below your palm and is at the start of your wrist reveals a lot about your health and wealth before the age of 28.
Experts predict that if the line is thick and straight, then it indicates your health will be excellent in your youth.
On the other hand, if the bracelet is thin, unclear and short, then it indicates that you will not be able to catch any kind of disease when you take good care of yourself.
Also, if the line seems to be broken or curved, then it means that you will develop a good immune system late in life and are said to have poor health during your childhood.
The Second Bracelet Line
The second bracelet line reveals about your health or wealth before the age of 56 years.
If the bracelet line is thick, long and straight, then experts reveal that it indicates sound health during your middle age with illnesses seldom coming your way.
On the other hand, if the line is a curve, thin and broken, then experts reveal that it indicates poor health that you will face during your middle age.
The Third Bracelet Line
The third bracelet line reveals about your health or wealth after the age of 56 years.
If the line is thick, long and straight and if it does not break, then it indicates that you will be healthy in your old age.
On the other hand, if the line is thin, is a curve and broken, then it suggests that you will have a weaker body than your earlier age.
The Special Marks On Bracelet Lines Like An Island On Your Bracelet Lines
If you have an island present on the bracelet lines as indicated in the picture, then it means you are well-built and tend to consume your energy quite often, and this makes you weak.
Experts reveal that men with islands on their bracelet lines are most prone to suffer from kidney diseases while women with these marks are prone to suffer from the risk of heart and lung diseases.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Life Line
If the lifeline in your palm is clear and long, and if it does not have any distinctive marks and intersects with the bracelet line, then it indicates that you will enjoy longevity and a peaceful life.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Fate Line
If the fate line starts from the bracelet line, then it indicates that you will have a bitter life and your life will be all about frustrations. On the other hand, if the fate line is short and it stops at the head line, then it indicates that you will have setbacks in your career and can even experience bankruptcy.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Health Line
If your health line extends to the bracelet lines, then it indicates that you have a weak personality as you tend to fall sick from stress mostly due to long-term overwork.