- 1 hr ago World Hypertension Day (17 May): Is Blood Pressure And Diabetes Related?
- 3 hrs ago Free Oxygen Here! Life-Saving Initiative Of Maharaja Agrasen Hospital In Association With Greenwood High
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Ivermectin For COVID-19 Treatment: Goa Recommends Ivermectin; WHO Warns Against Use
- Technology OnePlus Watch Cobalt Edition With SpO2 Monitor Launched; Price Set At Rs. 18,250
- Movies Eid 2021: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi, Jr NTR And Other Tollywood Celebs Extend Greetings
- News Akshay Tritiya 2021: Happy Akha Teej Wishes, Quotes, Messages For Friends, Family, WhatsApp Status
- Finance UPL Shares Soar 7% As Net Profits Jump 72%
- Sports Arsenal want Sheffield United star, a good deal?
- Education VMware Doubles Its Wellbeing Allowance To Nearly 60,000 INR For Employees In India
- Automobiles Mahindra Extends The Warranty Period Of All Its Vehicles Due To Covid-19: Read More To Know!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
Do you know that the different bracelets present on the wrist reveal a lot about your life?
The lines that are located at the palm and the wrist joint are known as the bracelet lines. It is often found that most individuals have three bracelet lines and if these three bracelet lines are complete and are not messy, then these lines are considered as distinctive marks.
Find out in details about these bracelet lines and what they mean. Check it out...
The First Bracelet Line
The first bracelet line which is right below your palm and is at the start of your wrist reveals a lot about your health and wealth before the age of 28.
Experts predict that if the line is thick and straight, then it indicates your health will be excellent in your youth.
On the other hand, if the bracelet is thin, unclear and short, then it indicates that you will not be able to catch any kind of disease when you take good care of yourself.
Also, if the line seems to be broken or curved, then it means that you will develop a good immune system late in life and are said to have poor health during your childhood.
The Second Bracelet Line
The second bracelet line reveals about your health or wealth before the age of 56 years.
If the bracelet line is thick, long and straight, then experts reveal that it indicates sound health during your middle age with illnesses seldom coming your way.
On the other hand, if the line is a curve, thin and broken, then experts reveal that it indicates poor health that you will face during your middle age.
The Third Bracelet Line
The third bracelet line reveals about your health or wealth after the age of 56 years.
If the line is thick, long and straight and if it does not break, then it indicates that you will be healthy in your old age.
On the other hand, if the line is thin, is a curve and broken, then it suggests that you will have a weaker body than your earlier age.
The Special Marks On Bracelet Lines Like An Island On Your Bracelet Lines
If you have an island present on the bracelet lines as indicated in the picture, then it means you are well-built and tend to consume your energy quite often, and this makes you weak.
Experts reveal that men with islands on their bracelet lines are most prone to suffer from kidney diseases while women with these marks are prone to suffer from the risk of heart and lung diseases.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Life Line
If the lifeline in your palm is clear and long, and if it does not have any distinctive marks and intersects with the bracelet line, then it indicates that you will enjoy longevity and a peaceful life.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Fate Line
If the fate line starts from the bracelet line, then it indicates that you will have a bitter life and your life will be all about frustrations. On the other hand, if the fate line is short and it stops at the head line, then it indicates that you will have setbacks in your career and can even experience bankruptcy.
When The Bracelet Line Intersects With The Health Line
If your health line extends to the bracelet lines, then it indicates that you have a weak personality as you tend to fall sick from stress mostly due to long-term overwork.