- 5 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 6 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 6 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 9 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Fahadh Faasil & Their Wives Hangout; Pic Wins The Internet
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The Prabha Khaitan Foundation presents The Write Circle initiative that brings together authors, conversationalists and people together to focus on rejoicing literature. The Write Circle brings the special virtual conversation with Ruskin Bond with Bangalore-based best known writer for children, Roopa Pai.
Ruskin Bond's latest book All Times Favourites for Children and his literary journey will feature in the conversation.
Ruskin Bond who is known for his first novel, The Room on the Roof, which was written when he was 17, received the John Llewellyn Rhys Memorial Prize in 1957. Since then he has written over 500 short stories, essays and novellas and more than 40 books for children.
Roopa Pai has written over 25 books ranging from picture books, fiction, non-fiction, popular science, maths, history, Indian philosophy, and most recently, medicine.
Time: 6.30 pm
Date: 29th May, 2021
On Zoom and Facebook Live
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/PrabhaKhaitanFoundation/
Prabha Khaitan Foundation is dedicated to all round development of social, cultural, welfare and humanitarian aspects of Indian society. It is a non-profit trust founded by Late Dr Prabha Khaitan - an eminent litterateur, philanthropist, social worker, and industrialist. Based in Kolkata, the organization promotes art, culture and literature of India and is engaged in many welfare activities with its associates for children, women and the elderly.
The organization collaborates with caregivers, committed individuals and like-minded institutions to implement various cultural, educational, literary and social welfare projects in the country. The objective of the foundation is to create an enabling structure and promote networking so that communities engage with each other to build up positive self-esteem, inspire creativity and promote culture & knowledge.