- 5 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 6 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 6 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 9 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- News Bihar STET candidate’s admit card with Malayalam actress photograph goes viral
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Fahadh Faasil & Their Wives Hangout; Pic Wins The Internet
- Sports Ishant Sharma gets stitches on his right hand
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Prabha Khaitan Foundation presents The Kitaab Series with Jeffrey Archer and his book launch, Turn a Blind Eye on Saturday, 12 June 2021. Turn a Blind Eye is the third installment in the gripping story of Detective Inspector William Warwick, by master storyteller Jeffrey Archer, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Clifton Chronicles.
Jeffrey Archer, whose novels and short stories include the Clifton Chronicles, Kane and Abel and Cat O'Nine Tales, has topped the bestseller lists around the world, with sales of over 275 million copies, He is the only author ever to have been a number one bestseller in fiction, short stories and non-fiction (The Prison Diaries). A member of the House of Lords for over a quarter of a century, the author is married to Dame Mary Archer, and thy have two sons, two grandsons and a granddaughter.
Prabha Khaitan Foundation is dedicated to all round development of social, cultural, welfare and humanitarian aspects of Indian society. It is a non-profit trust founded by Late Dr Prabha Khaitan - an eminent litterateur, philanthropist, social worker, and industrialist. Based in Kolkata, the organization promotes art, culture and literature of India and is engaged in many welfare activities with its associates for children, women and the elderly. The organization collaborates with caregivers, committed individuals and like-minded institutions to implement various cultural, educational, literary and social welfare projects in the country. The objective of the foundation is to create an enabling structure and promote networking so that communities engage with each other to build up positive self-esteem, inspire creativity and promote culture & knowledge.
Time: 7.00 pm (IST) 2.30 pm (GMT)
Date: 12th June 2021
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/PrabhaKhaitanFoundation/