- 5 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 7 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 7 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 10 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- News MP urban body elections: 61 pc voting in 1st phase
- Automobiles Yamaha FZ25 Vs TVS Ronin - Specs Comparison
- Sports Legends League Cricket Season 2: Star Date, Final, List of Players, Teams, Venue, Big Names Likely to Compete
- Movies Sanya Malhotra Shares The Secret Of Tackling With Challenging Scenes In HIT: The First Case
- Finance Emkay Global Bets On This Maharatna Stock For 36% Potential Gains, Details Inside
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Prabha Khaitan Foundation presents The Kitaab Series with Jeffrey Archer and his book launch, Turn a Blind Eye on Saturday, 12 June 2021. Turn a Blind Eye is the third installment in the gripping story of Detective Inspector William Warwick, by master storyteller Jeffrey Archer, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Clifton Chronicles.
Jeffrey Archer, whose novels and short stories include the Clifton Chronicles, Kane and Abel and Cat O'Nine Tales, has topped the bestseller lists around the world, with sales of over 275 million copies, He is the only author ever to have been a number one bestseller in fiction, short stories and non-fiction (The Prison Diaries). A member of the House of Lords for over a quarter of a century, the author is married to Dame Mary Archer, and thy have two sons, two grandsons and a granddaughter.
Prabha Khaitan Foundation is dedicated to all round development of social, cultural, welfare and humanitarian aspects of Indian society. It is a non-profit trust founded by Late Dr Prabha Khaitan - an eminent litterateur, philanthropist, social worker, and industrialist. Based in Kolkata, the organization promotes art, culture and literature of India and is engaged in many welfare activities with its associates for children, women and the elderly. The organization collaborates with caregivers, committed individuals and like-minded institutions to implement various cultural, educational, literary and social welfare projects in the country. The objective of the foundation is to create an enabling structure and promote networking so that communities engage with each other to build up positive self-esteem, inspire creativity and promote culture & knowledge.
Time: 7.00 pm (IST) 2.30 pm (GMT)
Date: 12th June 2021
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/PrabhaKhaitanFoundation/ .
- art cultureGerman Visual Artist Gerhard Richter Turns 90: A Look At His Journey In Art
- art cultureRenaissance Italian Painter Sandro Botticelli's Work Sells For $45 Million At Sotheby's Auction In New York
- art cultureGreek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- art cultureHollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- art cultureInternational Day Of People With Disabilities: Differently Abled Artists Create 'Art From The Soul'
- art cultureFederico Fellini: Sketches Behind The Films Of The Oscar Award-Winning Filmmaker
- art cultureHow The German-Turkish Labor Agreement Influenced The Arts
- art cultureNothing Else Matters: 40 Years Of The Band Metallica
- art cultureGlobal Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- art culture20 Years Of September 11: Art About 9/11 Terrorist Attack By Al-Qaeda
- art cultureBirthday Special: German EDM Band Kraftwerk's Co-Founder Ralf Hütter Turns 75
- art cultureUnderground Pop Art In Erstwhile East Germany Before The Fall Of The Berlin Wall