These tips will also help those who would want to be awake for other reasons such as exams, midnight mass etc.
7 Easy Ways To Stay Awake At Night
1. Watch TV or listen to interesting music – If you like listening to music or watching movies, you can plan some (devotional songs or mythological movies or anything of choice) that can keep you awake all night.
2. Drink as much as water you can – Keep sipping water whenever you feel drowsy. Water keeps your body hydrated and prevent gastric problems.
3. Keep the lights on – The brighter the room the brighter you are so avoid switching off lights if you are planning to keep your eyes open all night.
4. Drink coffee or tea if allowed – Caffeine will reasonably help you to be active all night so drinking little amount of hot coffee or tea will definitely help.
5. Prepare as much as you can for next day's office – You can even sing praises while preparing for next day's office work. This will ease your burden for the next day and will help you to finish work early.
6. Take a shower – If it is getting impossible to avoid sleep, you can take a cold water shower as that can take care of you for another few hours.
7. Do some jumping and stretches – Simple exercises will not only keep you active but will also work like bonus to your health. Do some jumping, quick breathing and stretching to the beats of the music.