Designer carpets can make your house look extremely beautiful. Designer carpets which are made up of unique fabrics, can give your house an edge over regular flooring decoration. Carpets types are many and you can pick the one which matches your existing house decor. There are plenty of varieties available in the market for you to choose from. Some interesting carpet ideas for your house are given below.
Some of the designer carpets are listed below for you to try.
- Saxony- Carpets are made up of tightly twisted cut piles and consist of two or more fibres that have been twisted together in a yarn. These carpets provides very soft texture and can be used in formal and informal areas. They are available in different patterns and designs. These designer carpets are made up of a very delicate fibre, which makes even footprints and vacuum cleaner marks visible.
- Knotted Piles- Knotted carpets are designed in such a way that the structural weft thread will alternate with a supplementary thread that will rise from the surface of the weave. The two threads will be knotted in a perpendicular angle to give a distinct look. This designer carpet looks very elegant and is one of the best carpet ideas for your house.
- Level Loop Piles- One carpet idea is the level loop piles which is constructed by weaving even loops of yarn. This designer carpet is very durable and track resistant. This is because it is made up of strong loops. To give it a more luxurious feel you can choose carpets with higher loops. They are also easy to maintain because they prevent dirt from filtering in. They are known as carpets of luxury because of the comfort they provide. This can be an ideal home decor tip for you to try.
- Hand Knotted Woolen Carpets- These carpets are originated from the workmanship of Indian carpet weavers. The Indian woolen carpet are inspired from the traditional Persian carpets made of motifs. They have are known for their hand knotted technique, intricate designs and colours. These designer carpets are not only included to give warmth, but the good number of knots per square have made them a priceless possession. These traditional hand woven carpets can give your house an earthy feel. Home decor tips like these, can make your house very stylish and give it a traditional feel.
- Embroidered Carpets- This carpet is not made up of loom. They have cloth as their base, usually linen. These carpets have no distinct design, pattern or method. The designs vary keeping in mind different traditions and cultures. These carpets re known to be the most priced decor items. This carpet idea is an age old idea and the detailing of it is very fine, which makes it an expensive decor item.
These are some home decor tips you can incorporate to give your house a new look.