Even offices can be decorated for Christmas so don't restrict your ideas till home. Every office will have the festive environment this month, especially the last two weeks. It is time to change the look of your cubicle with decoration and reflect the eve of Christmas. If you are confused thinking how to decorate your cubicle for Christmas, then check out the easy decor ideas.
Ideas to decorate office cubicle:
1. Decide a theme before starting the bay decoration. If you don't have much time, go for simple decorating ideas which are easy to do and looks great too!
2. You can use cotton to cover the desk and reflect the eve of Christmas and cold winter chills. This is an easy idea for decorating your office cubicle and doesn't require much effort also.
3. Remove your bonsai plants or small fish tank from the desk and place a cute little Christmas tree. Cover the bay with colourful rope lights. This adds colour to the boring bay.
4. Santa toys and socks symbolizes Christmas and these can be used easily for bay decoration. Hang green and red coloured Christmas socks and use some fur to decorate the socks if required. You can even fill the socks with chocolates or wrapped gifts.
5. Use metallic garlands to cover the wall of the cubicle. If doing bay decoration, use buntings or ribbons to cover the railing.
6. Tie red ribbons on the phone receiver and chair. You can even cover the drawer handles with red ribbons and flowers to get the perfect Christmas look.
7. Christmas glitter balls, stars and wreath are essentials for decorating your cubicle. You can also hang them from the wall ceiling. Use thin transparent threads or wires to hang them.
8. Cover the bottom of a big glass bowl with pebbles or thermocol balls. Now fill the bowl with candies and chocolates. Wrap up with a flower ribbon and place it on your desk. See how your colleagues come to see your cubicle just for candies!!
Try these 8 ideas to decorate the cubicle or bay for Christmas.