How fenugreek seeds help in weight loss?
* Fenugreek is rich in fibres. It controls
blood pressure, and balances blood sugar levels. This controls your
appetite for a long time.
* Fenugreek seeds are low in carbohydrates, as
a result, you won't gain those extra kilos.
* To lose weight, you have to cut down the intake of calories. Meethi dana or fenugreek seeds are very low in calories.
How to eat fenugreek seeds and lose weight?
* Fenugreek Seeds: Soak a teaspoon of fenugreek
seeds overnight. Take it with hot water without eating anything in
the morning. This not only flushes out toxins from the body but,
will also help you losing weight. You can also have dry fenugreek
seeds with lukewarm water in the morning in order to burn body fats
and improves digestion.
* Fenugreek Powder: Heat a skillet and fry
meethi seeds until brown. Let it cool. Grind the seeds into a fine
powder and store it in an air-tight container. Mix with yogurt or
add as a spice in dishes.
* Fenugreek Tea: You can either buy tea bags or make tea at home. Just mix fenugreek powder in a cup of green or black tea. Have it empty stomach to control appetite.
Just having fenugreek seeds will help you lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. If you can't hit the gym, prefer aerobic exercises such as walking, cycling, jogging and swimming.