Low Fat Diet Recipe – Apricot Coffee Cake
1. 1 1/2 cups cake flour
2. 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3. 3/4 cup sugar
4. 1 egg
5. 2 tsp butter (softened)
6. 1/4 cup milk powder
7. 1 cup water
8. 1 tsp vanilla essence
9. 2 cups fresh apricots (pitted and diced)
10. 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
11. 1/4 tsp sugar
12. Pinch of coffee powder
13. Pinch of salt
Apricot Coffee Cake Preparation :
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. In another bowl, add sugar, egg, and butter and stir until smooth.
4. Then combine milk, water, and vanilla into the sugar mixture to thin batter and pour it into the flour mixture. Beat well.
5. Spread the batter on the greased cake pan and sprinkle apricots, cinnamon, coffee and sugar on batter.
6. Bake the batter in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the tooth pick placed in the batter comes out clean. Tasty Apricot coffee cake ready to serve.
Enjoy the low fat diet recipe with apple sauce and do share the low fat cooking recipe with all those who want to eat cakes without fat.
Try the low fat diet recipe, stay healthy and live lengthy!