Chocolate martini is one of the most popular valentine's day recipes. It is a romantic drink as many couple order for it in the restaurants. It is also an aphrodisiac with a rich flavour. The common valentines day cocktail can now be prepared at home and if you are wondering how, here are the instructions. Take a look.
Chocolate Martini – Easy Valentine Day Cocktail
Generally, chocolates are loved by women so instead of gifting them a box of candies, make a toast with the exclusively chocolate drink made by you.
- 180 ml Vanilla Vodka or Baileys
- 120 ml Irish Cream Liquor
- 120 ml Chocolate Liquor
- 4 oz (120 ml) Chocolate Milk
- Chocolate Syrup
- Ice Cubes
For Garnish (optional):
- Whipped cream
- A Chocolate candy or kiss
Easy Making Of Chocolate Martini:
- Refrigerate the cocktail glasses in the freezer.
- Add a big teaspoon of chocolate syrup into the cocktail glass.
- In a mixer, add the chocolate liquor, Irish cream liquor, chocolate milk, vanilla vodka, ice cubes and blend well.
- Strain into the cocktail glass and serve immediately.
You can garnish the valentine recipe with whipped cream and crushed chocolate candies before serving.