Lemon Garlic Shrimp Kebab Recipe
1. 45-48 large shrimps (unpeeled)
2. 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3. 1/2 cup white wine (dry)
4. 2 tsps minced garlic
5. 2 tsps steak sauce
6. 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper and dried oregano
7. Cooking spray
8. Black salt (for seasoning)
9. Bread Crumbs
Preparing the spicy seafood
1. Peel the shrimp carefully and keep the tails intact.
2. In zip-zop bag, mix lemon juice, wine, garlic, steak sauce, pepper and shrimps. Marinate it for about half an hour.
3. Meanwhile prepare the grill and add bread crumbs to a plate.
4. The marinated shrimp is rolled on the bread crumbs and pierced into the skewers (6 each).
5. Place them on the grill rack coated with the cooking spray. Grill the shrimp kebabs for 2 minutes.
6. Season with black salt and your crispy lemon garlic shrimp kebab is ready.