Nachos are best snacks to start with a hot cup of tea or a cocktail or with main course. They are light, have mixed taste and crisp. You can get comfortable in adding spice to nachos as the taste good anyways. Today, we will discuss on how to make nachos the Italian way (as an Italian appetizer). Take a look.
Italian Nachos Recipe:
- 1 pound Italian sausage/pork sausage (bulk)
- 1 (7-1/2 ounce) pack tortilla chips
- 1 (2 ounce) package pork pepperoni (sliced)
- 1/2 pound mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup banana peppers (de-seed, chopped finely)
- 1 1/4 cups pizza sauce or any tomato sauce (for dipping)
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
Step By Step Making Of The Crispy Snack:
1. Preheat your oven and cook the sausage until the change in colour.
2. Arrange the tortillas on a baking tray and top a teaspoon of the sausage, pepperoni, cheese, chopped parsley and banana pepper.
3. Place the baking tray containing Italian appetizer in the preheated broiler upto 7 minutes or until the cheese melts. Tasty Italian nachos are ready.
Serve the crisp tortillas with sauce.