Have you been skipping breakfast too many times this week? Then, its time to learn an easy egg recipe that will help you to manage your time in the morning. What if you could make a delicious egg sandwich in just 5 minutes? Would it motivate you to have breakfast? Probably yes! You can prepare an egg sandwich for your breakfast with this recipe in just 5 to 7 minutes.
You need just a handful of ingredients to try this sandwich
recipe. This egg recipe is so easy that even the worst cook on
earth will cook it nicely.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Eggs- 4
- Bread- 4 slices
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Onion- 2 (small, chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Pepper powder- 1tsp
- Milk- 2tbsp
- Oil- 1tbsp
- Butter or bread-spread- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
1. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions to it.
2. Saute the onions while you prepare rest of the ingredients.
3. Break all the eggs in a bowl at once. Add the milk proportionally.
4. Add the chopped green chillies and tomatoes to the bowl and stir vigorously.
5. You can also add the chopped coriander leaves at this time or wait till the fried eggs are ready.
6. Beat the eggs well enough to mix all the milk that you have added. If the milk floats over the beaten eggs then it might spoil taste of the egg sandwich.
7. When the onions turn golden (which should be in 2-3 minutes on a medium flame) pour the beaten eggs into the pan.
8. Reduce the flame to low and let it cook for one minute. Flip it and cook for another minute.
9. As the eggs cook, spread butter or any other bread-spread on bread slices.
10. Divide the fried eggs into half, fold it and place it on 2 respective slices of bread.
11. Top it up with the remaining 2 slices. Your egg sandwich is ready.
You can have an egg sandwich with tomato ketchup or just plain. It is something that you can pick up and eat on the go.