Tomato face pack tips to get glowing skin naturally:
1. Take some tomatoes and mash them into a pulp. Add some oatmeal and a spoon of curd. Apply the mixture on the face and neck. Leave on for a few minutes and then wash off. This mixture removes sun tan and makes your skin glow.
2. A combination of mashed tomatoes and four to five drops of lemon juice helps in reducing summer tanning, keeps the skin tight and supple for long. Let the mixture dry on your face and then gently rub it off with water.
3. Another highly effective mixture is a combination of Fuller's Earth (Multani Mitti) and tomato puree. Apply this mixture on your face and let it dry for around fifteen minutes. Ensure that you do not make too many facial movements while the pack is drying or, it can lead to wrinkles. Make sure you do not leave the pack for more than fifteen minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. In case you have blackheads on your T-zone and face, you can use this tomato face pack as a natural scrub. Make your palms wet and then rub the scrub on your face in circular motions. Scrub for 2-3 minutes and then wash with cold water.
4. Sandalwood powder is a very popular home remedy to get a fair and glowing skin naturally. In a bowl, take some tomato juice (grind tomatoes in a blender), squeeze some fresh lemon and add one teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Mix it to make a smooth paste. Apply this all over the face and neck. Leave this mixture for fifteen minutes and wash off with cold water.
5. Simply mash the tomatoes into a pulp and rub it on your face. Keep it on for ten minutes and then wash off. This tomato face pack can be used regularly to remove the tan and treat open skin pores.
When in a hurry, just mash tomatoes and mix with 2tsp of milk. Apply on your face and leave for 5 minutes. Wash with cold water to refresh your skin.
So, go ahead and apply these tomato face packs to get a glowing younger skin naturally.