Natural remedies to cure razor burns after shaving:
1. For a painless shaving, the beard should be soft and not hard. Wash your face with water before shaving. This opens the pores and makes it easy to shave. Apply shaving cream before shaving and be careful while shaving to avoid getting cuts.
2. If you get a razor cut or burn, immediately apply ice cube and rub it to cure the inflammation. Let the skin absorb water.
3. Follow up with a petroleum jelly on the razor cut or burn after shaving. It is important to keep the skin moisturized after shaving. So, apply a moisturizer or lotion on the face immediately after shaving.
4. You can also apply aloe vera gel to cure razor burns. Leave the gel on the burn for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Avoid washing face with hot water till the razor burns cure completely.
5. Witch hazel is a natural astringent and is known as one of the most effective natural remedies to cure razor burns. Massage the burn with witch hazel.
6. Mix apple cider water in water and then apply on the face. This helps cure razor burns naturally.
7. Don't scratch the burn till it cures and avoid shaving till that time.
8. Always use a clean razor and shave downwards and don't come up. Improper shaving techniques can also cause razor burns or bump.
Try these natural remedies to cure razor burns after shaving.
Subscribe to Boldsky