Ways to increase beard growth naturally:
1. Shaving is one of the easiest ways to get thick beard naturally. It is good to shave thrice in a week even if you don't have much hair growth.
2. It is effective to shave in opposite direction. This increases beard growth and makes the beard hair thicker.
3. The shaving technique should be top to bottom and vice versa. Even left to right and right to left directions are good. Be careful while shaving in opposite directions to prevent getting razor cuts or burns.
4. Even trimming is a useful method to improve facial hair growth. Trimming helps get rid of split ends therefore increasing hair growth.
5. Amla oil is one of the natural remedies to increase facial hair. Massage with amla oil and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and then cleanse it.
6. You can also mix amla oil with mustard leaves. Make a paste of mustard leaves and add few drops of amla oil in it. Now apply the paste on the areas to grow beard and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water and clean the face. This should be done 3-4 times in a week.
7. Make a paste of lemon juice and cinnamon powder. Apply a thin layer of the paste on the face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cold water. Moisturize the skin to prevent it from drying. Follow this natural remedy twice in a week if you don't get irritation due to lemon.
Try these ways to increase facial hair growth naturally. Now growing beard hair is very easy!
Subscribe to Boldsky