facial ingredients. Ice massage is an ideal technique to rejuvenate your skin and make you look fresh. An ice massage can be beneficial for your face. You can get this ice face massage any time at home. Check out how to get an ice cube facial massage at home.
Tips to get ice cube massage at home:
- Apply a face pack. You can apply any face pack that suits your face. Instead of using artificial face packs, just go natural. Mix besan (gram flour), yogurt, rose water lemon juice and cream (optional). Apply on your face and neck. Leave for 5 minutes.
- Now rub the ice cube on your face.
- Start from your forehead. Go down to the corner of the eyes, and then rub gently. The face pack will become wet and start rubbing all around your face. Be careful while applying near your eyes.
- Another recipe is by mixing essential oils. Add few drops of rosemary oil, olive oil and rose water in a bowl. Now dip an ice cube and rub on your face.
- Massage gently with the ice cube to moisturise the face. This face pack not only moisturises the face but also softens your skin. Try this face massage recipe twice every week to get best results.
- If you do not have essential oils at home, you can apply any other face pack and then massage with ice cubes.
Points to remember:
1. Always massage for 2-4 minutes and then rinse your face with fresh water. If your face burns or becomes extremely red, you can stop applying ice cubes.
2. Ice cubes are extremely cold and so, the skin burns and becomes red. However, if the redness doesn't go within 30-45 minutes, it can be an allergy.
3. If it is difficult for you to apply ice cubes directly, use an ice bag or a cloth piece. Just wrap up an ice cube in a muslin or cotton cloth. Rub on the face. Make sure the cloth is clean and smooth on the skin.
4. Ice cubes are great for your face. An ice cube massage tightens the skin and prevents it from getting wrinkles. It open the skin pores and this directly affects the complexion. If you have acne or pimple, rub ice cube regularly. Ice cubes treat sun burn too. You can simply massage your face with ice cubes after coming from outside.