Tackling dry skin is not as easy as you think. It is hard to make skin appear soft, fresh and subtle if the epidermis is dry. You cannot even think of highlighting your lips with a bright colour as you will draw the attention in and around the mouth even more. Here is what you need to do.
Remedies For Dry Skin Around Mouth
1. Exfoliation – Any homemade scrub can be used to get rid of the dead skin on face. The oatmeal and bran can be mixed with milk or yogurt and massaged on skin in circular motion. Concentrate on the mouth area even more. Allow it to dry and rinse the scrub well with water. The loose, dry, flaky skin get washed away by atleast 70%. Follow this procedure at least every alternative day.
2. Yogurt Therapy – yogurt works like a natural moisturiser to skin. Apply the yogurt on skin and massage well. The open pores will absorb the yogurt extracts and get smoother and softer day be day. Adding some fresh strawberry or rose puree with yogurt brings unbelievable glow on face. Fruits like avocado and citaphal are also best natural moisturisers for dry skin around mouth.
3. Lip Balm – Fruity balms can be instant remedy to cover dry flakes on skin. Massaging the area with lip balm (colourless or light coloured) can hide the cracked skin easily. You can also use any moisturiser with little water for the same.
4. Oil And Ice cubes – Apply few drops of vitamin or almond oil on face. Massage the oily face with ice cubes, this will lock the skin pores with little moisture and keep the skin young and fresh.
5. Preventing Dry Skin – Never avoid sunscreen for cracked skin. The harmful radiations can harm the baby skin and result in marks and tan.