Wine Facial Benefits And Skin Care -
- Wine facial helps in eliminating dead skin cells and improves blood circulation.
- Another health benefit of wine facial is that frequent massaging of the alcoholic beverage can actually reverse anti aging.
- Wine brings glow to skin, hydrates and rejuvenates.
- According to beauticians, wine has many therapeutic values. The fortified drink can de-stress the skin. It is also said to bring relief to head aches, which has become a common ailment suffered by most women.
- The magical drink can de-tan and prevent pigmentation which are all the common signs of aging.
All in all, Wine facial is very beneficiary for health and face. The best solution for pigmentation, dull or dry & tanned skin.
Procedure: Before one starts massaging wine on face, one needs to know the procedure. At first, the face is steamed and cleased, then the wine facial is continued as part of the package.
Wine facial isn't just massaging wine but the mixture consists of herbs, fruit extracts and essential oils that soothe the skin. For sensitive skin, it is said that wine diluted with rose water would be great for a mild massage.
Wine Mask Recipes:
- Wine And Aloe vera: Red Wine mixed with Aloe vera gel is an excellent wine facial recipe. The gel of Aloe vera cools the skin and the wine cleanses as well as repairs the skin cells.
- Honey, Port wine: The fermented grape spirit is mixed with 2-3 teaspoons of honey. Honey helps in toning the face while port wine repairs skin cells and works like anti-aging agent.
Wine Facial Masks can be removed after 10 minutes and then the skin can be rinsed with luke warm water.
One agrees or disagrees, wine has a certain health benefits then why not make use of the fermented drink. Simply try and get the glowing skin that you always longed for.